CrowdSupport®
TKenny
Level 2: Rookie

Why am I not receiving all of my data

I’m on the Telstra Prepaid Max Plan, last week I recharged $30.  I did not receive 27GB of data nor the 10GB + 17GB) that I was supposed to get! The data I do receive is going to quickly 

why? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Why am I not receiving all of my data

The current Prepaid Max $30 recharge is 20GB (10+10).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
TKenny

No, in the Telstra pre-pad Max FAQs it clearly states ‘Recharge $30 and get 27GB (10GB + 17GB Data Bank Bonus)

FB9494B7-2102-472E-B160-640893F2B291.png

Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @TKenny,

It shows in your link that you get 10GB + 17 GB Bonus for the first 5 recharge's that are put on by 31st October 2019.

Once you've put 5 on you won't get anymore Bonus Data...You'll only get 10GB per recharge.

Have you already had 5 lot's of the Bonus Data?

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
TKenny

I haven’t no.. I have contacted Telstra who have resolved the issue. Thanks guys Smiley Happy 

@TKenny, when you first joined up to the Pre-Paid Max plan, was it before the 13th of May 2019?

It also say's in your link that you had to put your first recharge on by the 13th May.

If you first joined up to the Pre-Paid Max after the 13th May 2019 the offer changed to the first 3 recharge's and the Bonus Data was less than 17GB. 

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

I'm glad that you got it sorted Smiley Happy

I just read your latest post after I sent mineSmiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now