Highlighted
schaff
Level 1: Cadet

data only sim for ipad

Answered

Hi 

I currently have a data only sim for an ipad which is 16GB with 730 day expirary. I just recharged recently.  I have bought another sim for a ipad pro that I have and am trying to find the same plan and recharge for this ipad pro but can seem to find  the plan. Does it still exist.  If so how do I recharge the new sim.

Regards

Schaff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: data only sim for ipad

The Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass deals have long been grandfathered, As it seems they've just recently grandfathered Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass II hence you're only seeing Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Plus deals on the new sim.

Cheers,
Dave

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: data only sim for ipad

The Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass deals have long been grandfathered, As it seems they've just recently grandfathered Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Data Pass II hence you're only seeing Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband Plus deals on the new sim.

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now