759542len
Level 1: Cadet

i need to increase my data from 9gb to 15 gb

Answered

my bill account number REMOVED my address REMOVED

my name leonard Thomas Ernst so can increase my mobile data from 9gb to 15gb and what would it cost on my bill  many thanks

len

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: i need to increase my data from 9gb to 15 gb

Hey @759542len, you'll need to call the mobiles team on 13 22 00 or you can start a chat with the team here
I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2
On the go and at home my Mobile connects to Telstras 4G network.

I am a Telstra Employee working for Telstra Platinum in Consumer, Small Business & Smart Home

I'm not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Hey @759542len, you'll need to call the mobiles team on 13 22 00 or you can start a chat with the team here
I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2
On the go and at home my Mobile connects to Telstras 4G network.

I am a Telstra Employee working for Telstra Platinum in Consumer, Small Business & Smart Home

I'm not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Also, as this is a public forum it is always advised not to post your public details as anyone can read it.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more