fred1969
Level 1: Cadet

prepaid notification

Answered

why are I not receiving notifications that my credit date is up for renewal  ie 28 days this is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 12 months I loose all my accumulated credit and data as I only use my phone for limited use, if I receive the sms I plan to do it on the day if this is the way Telstra does business I think I may have to choose another phone company or just go to the communication obsman to get it sorted out

9 recharge 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: prepaid notification

@fred1969 wrote:

why are I not receiving notifications that my credit date is up for renewal  ie 28 days this is the 3rd time this has happened in the last 12 months I loose all my accumulated credit and data as I only use my phone for limited use, if I receive the sms I plan to do it on the day if this is the way Telstra does business I think I may have to choose another phone company or just go to the communication obsman to get it sorted out

9 recharge 

@fred1969 I would make sure your running the latest Telstra 24/7 app and that notifications are not blocked by your device. I'm not sure what mobile your are using, inc OS, but it is easy to check that notifications are not blocked for each app within the mobile settings.

Alternatively, since you are re-charging before expiry anyway. I think you would be better off to auto-recharge, which not only prevents you forgetting, but also gives yo a full month instead of only 28 days. Which over a year is basically a free month :-)

Also, have a look at Telstra's latest mobile plan offerings as you may find better value than what you have atm.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: prepaid notification

@fred1969 wrote:

9 recharge 

@fred1969 I would make sure your running the latest Telstra 24/7 app and that notifications are not blocked by your device. I'm not sure what mobile your are using, inc OS, but it is easy to check that notifications are not blocked for each app within the mobile settings.

Alternatively, since you are re-charging before expiry anyway. I think you would be better off to auto-recharge, which not only prevents you forgetting, but also gives yo a full month instead of only 28 days. Which over a year is basically a free month :-)

Also, have a look at Telstra's latest mobile plan offerings as you may find better value than what you have atm.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more