CrowdSupport®
jvworthington
Level 1: Cadet

"Pay as you go" on my mobile data usage

Hi there

Is there anyone been charge a 'PAY AS YOU GO' on your mobile data usage ? I have 1.5 Gb mobile data allowance every month but I have been charge " pay as you go" which cost me a trouble for two months now since I update my mobile phone. Is there anyone can tell me who to talk to and how can I solve this issue. I been calling mobile account dept and still waiting for the responds and I am so desperate to explain to them again and again the issue. I should not be charge 'Pay as you go" how can this thing go away in my account . Who is incharge or which dept should I call inregards  of this matter. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero

Re: "Pay as you go" on my mobile data usage

Have you tried the 24/7 Live Chat service (found on the CrowdSupport home page) at all? I always found them to be extremely helpful and you get a record of exactly what was discussed.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Support Team
Support Team

@jvworthington wrote:

Hi there

Is there anyone been charge a 'PAY AS YOU GO' on your mobile data usage ? I have 1.5 Gb mobile data allowance every month but I have been charge " pay as you go" which cost me a trouble for two months now since I update my mobile phone. Is there anyone can tell me who to talk to and how can I solve this issue. I been calling mobile account dept and still waiting for the responds and I am so desperate to explain to them again and again the issue. I should not be charge 'Pay as you go" how can this thing go away in my account . Who is incharge or which dept should I call inregards  of this matter. 

Hi there,

I have been assisting a customer that has been experiencing the same issue with their mobile service as well. I will be more than happy to assist you further to have this issue resolved and have the data pack under the plan registering correctly on the account. I have sent a private message to you for further information so that we can resolve this issue for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

lauren3426

did you get the help you needed with your problem as I am experiencing the same thing. Bought my own phone and now getting charged for data use pay as you go and I have a $30 account.
noddie

Hi,  Since January we have suddenly started being charged a "Pay as you Go" amount added to our $20.00 plan.   We have not agreed to any new contract and would like to know what this charge is for    In addition to this I notice in latest bill received today that some SMS messages are being charged at a rate of 25c in the net amount column while most others are no charge.   Can you please explain this to me.   Thanks 

Telstra 24x7®

Keep tabs on your estimated usage with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now