CrowdSupport®
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

#MobileInsider - Would you like to test the Sony Xperia Z3?

Answered

cs.png

What is the Mobile Insider team?

The Mobile Insider team are Telstra customers that are selected to be part of a social review team. This means that they trial new phones/tablets which they receive free of charge and provide honest opinions on them.

This time, you get the chance to review the brand new Sony Xperia Z3. Its waterproof, with a 20 megapixel camera.

f.PNG

What do I have to do once I have the products?

The products are yours to keep. You will need to use it and provide your opinion on Crowd Support, answering community member's questions for two weeks. 

How do I get selected for the team?

We are looking for people to provide honest, genuine and useful review of products.  This doesn’t mean all reviews have to be positive, but they do need to give an accurate account of your experience of a product. 

We're looking for people who are happy to chat on social media and answer questions (mainly Crowd Support and Twitter) and enjoy talking all things tech. We're looking for people with a wide range of tech understanding from beginners to experts.

Task: 

To be considered for this program, pease tell us in 1 paragraph why you would like to review the Z3 and how you would review it. We're looking for fresh new ideas (eg videos, photo experiments) and enthusiastic team members. Good luck Smiley Happy

EDIT: If you would simply like to purchase this handset, you can do so just here.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: #MobileInsider - Would you like to test the Sony Xperia Z3?

Thanks so much for everyone's great responses.

Announcing the newest editions to our mobile insider team - @Kalak and @Annirowe 

If you were unsuccessful this time, please watch this space for more #mobileinsider intakes Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
122 REPLIES 122
Level 22: Superhuman

I had the original Xperia Z until I dropped it one too many times out of my top pocket and smashed the front glass, LOL.I've had the Xperia Z1 for quite a while now, and the thing that really interests me is the extra long battery life.  I'm out for a large part of the day, and an extensive user, including using it as a WiFi hotspot, as well as answering emails, using NFC (yes), tripview, mapping and the odd facebook and twitter message, oh, and taking and making phone calls and sms. Then when I'm on my way home, I usually relax with an ebook. So it's a challenge to last a full day sometimes. I'd be testing the new stamina extensions.

I know, I know, a long complicated 1 paragraph Smiley Tongue

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

serichsen
Level 1: Cadet

I'd love to review the Sony Xperia Z3 because I'd wanted to experiment with accessibility options and see how friendly this phone is to use for a totally blind person. The specifications of the phone make it a really good contender in today's fast changing world.

StuartCRyan
Level 2: Rookie

I am an avid iOS user, an iOS and Apple Fanboy if you will. I have done product reviews in the past as a blogger including my favourite which was a three part review of a Canon EOS 1000D camera.

I would be really curious to give the Sony Xperia Z3 a try as I am wondering what it is like outside the iOS ecosystem and how the Android ecosystem has progressed.

Furthermore I want to grill it's camera and battery life as those are my two biggest gripes with the iPhone 6, I would be testing its suitability as a day to day camera, how well it holds up for video (would LOVE to see its 4K video in action) and do some youtube examples of how the video holds up and what it is capable of. This would include testing in low light conditions, shutter speeds (i.e. how it holds up for quick moving subjects) and just for a laugh what sort of pics it can take underwater. For the first two at least, these are things that some cameras on phones really do struggle with.

I am an avid Social Media user (Twitter @StuartCRyan)  and would be more than happy to field questions there and on CrowdSupport especially looking at it from how well this can compete with the iPhone 6 from a FanBoy's perspective.

I live my life by three mottos:
1. It doesn't matter if you are laughing at me or with me... as long as you're laughing. | 2. I might have to grow old, but I will be damned if I ever have to grow up. | 3. If I can end each and every day having put at least one smile on another person's face, it has been a smashing day!

Stuart Ryan
Geek, Blogger and Senior Analyst Programmer
@StuartCRyan - Twitter
polarwarp

Firstly I love social media and sharing my opinion. I find online reviews so key to making informed buying decisions. Having gone from Apple to Samsung to Sony. I currently own the z1 compact loving the size and battery life. I'd love to take the z3 for a spin. Being an avid photographer I'm keen to see how the photos would compare to my z1 compact and my partner's iPhone. A two day battery life sounds too good to believe! Recently purchased a new house so I can also give the phone a spin in my new pool and put its waterproof claims to the test.
bkbooth11

I'm a current Xperia Z1 user and I'd love the opportunity to review the Xperia Z3. I commute into the city from a regional area so would be able to comment on call and data/network quality in a regional and urban area. I give my current phone a full workout throughout a normal day including calls, text, browsing, bluetooth, music and portable hotspot (connect my laptop for Internet access during the commute). I'll be taking photos regularly ranging from beautiful scenes around the Illawarra to random musings that I come across, I was slightly underwhelmed with the Z1 camera so I'll be very interested to look for improvements. I'm active on Twitter and am happy to visit CrowdSupport more frequently to provide comments and assistance.

Highlighted
anniebah

I am a granny and dream of owning a Sony Xperia Z3 but the compact would be my preference due to having small hands.  Would love to test the Sony Xperia Z3 from an older person's point of view!

Annirowe
Level 5: Eagle Eye

YES! YES! YES! This is the one I have been waiting for! This is the one phone that could sway my whole eco system away from Apple.. The main features im after and why? 

That camera... I currently own a Canon 5Dmk2.. as much as I love that camera, im looking at testing out the Sony's capture results..  The Waterproofing... I have just finished installing a swimming pool.. As a self proclaimed nerd, Im quite proud of the fact I built that with my own two hands.. now its time to enjoy it, and its time to capture the moment the kids enjoy it.. someone pass me the phone.. im taking it underwater... photos of the kids, photos of my handy work! 

Remote Play.... The Ps4 is newly opened and plugged into the TV... but now comes the arguments with thy loving wife over the TV.... Stuff it.. show me remote play! Let me see how good that works.. If there are no arguments (atleast over this) then its a win in my books! You know what.. for arguments sake.... Im willing to do, just for you, sitiing in the pool, while playing PS4 on remote play..Makes absolutley no sense, but I can so why not! 

Please oh please Telstra! 

Ptalaue1

I would love to try out the Sony Xperia Z3, as I recently got the iPhone 6 and would love to compare it. It would be great to see and compare the ease of use and the different functions. I enjoy exploring new technology on the market and have previously taken part in reviews of new products leaving feedback on my blog. This would be enjoyable to take part in. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope you will consider me for this review.
chongsu

Wow, what a phone the z3 looks to be. Great screen, great camera, great battery life, waterproofing and all in a beautiful slimline package. I'd love to truly put these claims to the test by taking it with me on a weekend away with the family next to the water. Underwater photos and videos? Check. Landscape panoramas? Check. Great food? Check. All day expeditions without powerpoints? Check. Great location, great scenery, great company. All the makings for a thorough workout for the device we simply can't live without in this day and age! Don't even get me started on PS4 remote play when I return (I'll never get out of bed!) Instagram and twitter watch out, you're gonna get overloaded if this baby lands in my hands! Let's do this Telstra!
Level 20: Director

Hi katroberts

I certainly would be interested in trialing the Xperia Z3.

I currently have the Xperia Z1.

I currently participate on "crowd support" and also with "My Telstra Experience.

Cheers

AdrianGHughes

Hey there, I would love to be selected to trial the Sony Xperia Z3 as I am very into tech. I maintain an active discussion and following on Twitter, @AdrianGHughes, and also run my own blog at LumiaJourneys.com .  I have conducted detailed camera quality comparisons on Lumia handsets versus Android handsets before, and would love the opportunity to take the Z3's 20.7 megapixel camera for a spin. Would also do detailed video reviews of this handset. Also love helping out others on discussion boards and forums; I am one of the top contributors at Nokia Discussions, and on HERE Maps company blog at 360.here.com. 

generalben

I'd love to give the Z3 a spin in my job as a social content creator. Because I shoot a lot of video and stills it would be great to do a little video and blog piece on how I can use the camera for end to end content creation with lightboxes and filming on the street. I could use the steadyshot and video editor apps as part of the showcase. Plus if it rains it would still be good!

ewilkinson86

I would like to be on the testing team as I am on the hunt for a phone that is a great pick for a high usage user like myself. Working in marketing I am on the go and need something with a great camera, long battery life and resistant to wear and tear. I also have various experience in designing user interfaces and know what most users want in a phone no matter what demographic they are and I am also very social and happy to take any questions or talk about all the tech functions.

jessica6790

I'd love to test out the new Sony Xperia Z3 as I am an avid user of both Apple and Samsung mobile phones, operating an iPhone and Note 3 on a daily basis. I would be most interested to test the battery use and operating speed of the new phone, as both phones that I am operating cannot withstand my usage past 2pm in the afternoon. I would be interested to compare how Sony has combated this usage issue and see if it can withstand repeated Internet use, email use and kindle technologies.
Baralong

I'd love to review the Sony Xperia Z3, I'm an gadget junkie, I love the new and shiny, but not for it's own sake, more what you can do with it. I've been a fan of the Google Nexus line so I'm familiar with Android and would like to try another company's take on it. I'm particularly keen on the Z3 for the camera and the water proofing. My last phone died because I left it in my pocket while was swimming with my daughter, that brings me to the other rason: baby photos, my daughter is nearly 1 year old and I'm constantly taking photos of her, and food, and her and pets and her and ... well you get the idea. I'm also pretty active, swimming, cycling and kyaking and I'm a recreation photographer so I'd really like to explore what I can do with all that.

tonesm

I would love to do the product review for you. I already review a number of other products about the place and try to do so with a sense of humour, yet also brutally honest.  Here is my latest video review for beard oil company thegroomedmanco.com : https://instagram.com/p/sPba-eJhAN/

DGFindlay

I would love the challenge of road testing the Sony Experia Z3. I've tested the waters of Apple and Nokia and would like to see how the Experia Z3 compares to them. I think I'd be a great candidate because I'm a fairly heavy phone user; calls, emails, social, photos, video and gaming content are all part of my daily use. I also just became a proud owner of a PS4 and would love the opportunity to test the remote play ability of the Experia Z3. #mobileinsider #Sony #ExperiaZ3

Firefly

Hi katroberts,

I would love to be considered as part of the review team to test the Sony Xperia Z3. Considering my lovely Samsung Galaxy S2 is near its end life (and am sure that there are other people out there in the same situation as me), I would like to test what the Sony Xperia can do from a "basic point of view" (message, tweet, ring, browse the net, take and manipulate photos, play music) to some more intermediate tasks such as syncing data online, backing up data (something which my Samsung S2 is not good at) and see what the advantages and disadvantages between the two phones are.

oscarcao

I've previously own the original Xperia Z, loved the design & waterproof features, but hated the camera so much I sold it off. The phone was waterproof, but couldn't actually be used under water. Would be nice to see if these have been fixed or not and take the 20MP OIS camera out for a spin - trying it in real user scenarios. 

Edronmonds

I manage an IT Service Desk, and very often I evaluate phones for business use. When I do, I look at specs, price, functionality and usability, all in an objective way. Sometimes there's a "wow" factor which you have to acknowledge but not let it sway an objective review.

So I have the experience, plus it'll be fun!
Tech-nut

My name is Tony and I would LOVE to be included into the #MobileInsider team. I test mobile applications for my daily bread. That means whipping out the latest and greatest device and testing it to the limits. I would be thrilled to road test the Sony Z3, and you get the benefit of putting my awesome testing skills to good use. An added perk is that I am a loyal Telstra customer, the greatest Android fanboy around, and Sony is my go to gaming console, which puts me ahead of the pack in terms of pushing the boundaries of the Z3. I am a technology nut and my current stash consists of 2 Nexus 5’s, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 Wi-Fi (2013), Nexus 10, Microsoft Surface Pro, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii, HP Laptop, ASUS Laptop, T-Hub 2 and 2 iPad 2’s (though I do have to ‘share’ these with the family!). A Z3 will fit very nicely into my collection. So, my plan to review the phone is to put it front and centre in my life and use it in any way possible. I will see how waterproof it really is, whether my photos are more than dark, blurry shots and does the battery really last 2 days under my prolific use. I will post all my reviews and observations on Twitter and Facebook as a stream of consciousness (a narrative/literary technique that presents my thoughts and feelings as they occur) with accompanying Instagram photos, to show people what it really means to be cool like me and own a Z3. In fact, that rhymes so well it will be my hashtag: #BeCoolLikeMe–OwnaZ3.

Thanks for listening.

Tony Cabras
juliankueh

I am an avid user of tech especially mobile phones. Android is my preferred platform and up till now I have used mostly nexus devices and most recently, the Moto X. I would love to review the Z3 to see if I would like a 'skin' over vanilla android. I would put the Z3 through all its paces ie speed, fluidity, camera performance, stability, battery life. Here's hoping to be one of the selected.
Maatt

Yes I would like to use Z3, as the phone takes day to day practicality in use and in different conditions . I would use it, abuse it, reuse it, recycle it, re-install and install softwares again and do a robust testing. I am sure the phone will pass with flying colors. and let crowdsupport know about how I did well with the Z3. 

bmatore

I am currrently using two phones, Xperia Z2 and Lumia 920. I have a Nexus 5 and an iPhone 5s that i use for work. The Xperia Z2 is my current main phone. I have been using Sony phones since they were Sony Ericsson. I work in IT Support and need to be familiar with all the major platforms to be able to support our users. 

I am a hobbyist photographer and my choise of phone depends on how good the camera is. I have taken some decent shots with the Z2. The Nokia still does better low light shots but no doubt i am using the Z2 for most of my photos. The other benefit i have with the Z2 is how i can mirror it to Sony & Samsung TVs. 

I have had some perfomance issues with Sony flagships and i found myself rebooting the phone more often than i am happy with. Have had the camera hit up and not take any shots on a 35 degree day due to over heating.

Very keen to see how well the water proofing works on the Z3 and remote play (which i hear will work on the Z2 as well). 

Yarra Valley

RayH6430

I would like to try the new Xperia Z3 as I'm currently on an old iPhone 4S, I've owned and used HTC Diamond, Blackberry, various Nokia's and a Samsung, I've got an iPad 2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S so I know a bit about what makes a good or bad device. I'm ready to try the Z3. I'd review it by using it as I do my current phone, at least then I would know if it's good enough for a road warrior. Lets see if it can handle two weeks of syncing with my email, social media and home servers and see how it stacks up.

ClayW76

Hello, I would like to test the phone and believe the simplest and most effective way is to compare the main features of the phone against its rivals.....For example, if testing the camera, the average joe doesn't want to hear that it is a xxMp camera with xxx resolution, they want to know how the photos look in comparison to an iPhone or similar. I would use photos, video and my own observations in drawing conclusions and always keep it simple, honest and unbiased. I work as a day trader and am on social media most waking hours and would be available as much as needed....Thankyou
MC_Banana

Hi,
So I'm a new member to the crowsupport so I can comment here Smiley Very Happy I would like to apply to test out the Z3, I often kept myself up to date about the latest technology and every now and then my friend will ask me for some advice. I recently start a YouTube channel to review on some product which is a big step for me. Oh! If I get selected to be a participant I will get one of those Sony watch to part it up, they look awesome Smiley Happy) btw I'm not an option expert on using the photo and video functions but when I have it in my hands I will find out how to use it and help others as well 😀. And I can be responsive for sure!
I'll be waiting for the good news😉
Jezzag

I will give this phone an honest and fair review as I am predominantly an Apple man loving the iPhone and iPad. But I am more than willing to trial an android phone (never use done before) and give honest and subjective feedback. I do have a PlayStation 4 and I'm very interested in how this phone and that entertainment system can work together to enhance the overall gaming experience. I have video editing skills so would be more than happy to do a video review and I'm all side connected with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I look forward to reviewing this phone for Telstra
dazzman55

I would love to be part of the MobileInsider team and reviewing the Sony Z3. I have a huge interest in technology in particular mobile phones. The first website in the morning and the last website at night I check is GSM Arena. I own an iphone but am agnostic in terms of platform. I am certainly very interested in the new Z3 and really discovering what it can offer from a usability perspective as well as how the battery and camera perform. I regularly help my family out in terms of questions they may have on their mobile devices and feel I could definitely provide the wider Telstra community a clear message of the devices features and most importantly benefits to the them the end user.

Cheers
Darren
misterrich

I am currently an iPhone user and will give a switcher perspective in terms of using an Android based device like the Sony Z3. I have used a Palm Tre and Windows mobile using Dopod before but have since resisted leaving the iOS platform. This would be a great opportunity to evaluate a competent Android device like the Sony Z3 and compare with how it can compete with a very popular device like the iPhone. Everyday items of note to consider and review are battery life, photo quality, available apps, music management and general aesthetic and build quality including other features such as storage, waterproofing and accessories.
juliaj

Like many people, my smartphone is my go-to device for taking photos and shooting video clips. The problem is that there aren't many devices with cameras that are fast enough, durable enough or even good enough enough to snap pictures of my fast-paced little boys (aged 2 and 4) that are worth keeping. I would like to test how well the Sony Xperia Z3 can function as a full camera and camcorder replacement. The boys are at the stage of their life when they're only just learning how to be independent, and it makes for prime photographic and video fodder - not to mention excellent content to embarrass them with on their 18th birthdays! They're just learning how to swim, so the Z3 will be perfect for chronicling their progress. We are also going camping over the Christmas break, which will be a great test of the Z3's IP55 rating. Finally, the high quality of the video recording, including the SteadyShot technology and 4K resolution, along with the excellent Movie Creator app, will help me make amazing videos that I will publish on YouTube everyday while I'm testing the Z3, so that far-flung friends, relatives and anyone else that's interested can see what we're up to over Christmas.

Devlin88

I am an avid Sony fan who owns an Xperia Z2 Tablet and Phone, I believe I am exceptionally qualified to compare, rate and review the phone as well as I seem to be a part of what the Z3 aims for with it's remote play functionality, a gamer. I am a self professed tech junkie but come from a non tech family so I am very used to explaining all the nuances of new tech in simple and easy to understand ways. I also live right on the coast and love scuba diving, with the water proofing and many camera features I would love to take it for a swim and take some underwater photos. I am always looking for the latest and greatest gadgets, the next big thing, and I beleieve with it's life log functionality, high quality camera, water proofing, remote play, noice cancelling capabilites and more, the Xperia Z3 may just be it, possibly taking the big dogs (Apple & Samsung) down a peg.

vonapets

I am the kind of guy who loves living on the edge of technology. I like to try everything out and give everything a go. I don't like being biased. I haven't done reviewing before for other people however I do personal reviews which I share with friends.
The Xperia Z3 has some exciting specs that I am keen to try out, such as the 20mp camera with 8x zoom! It has more megapixels than my Digital SLR. There are defiantly a lot of great features that this phone packs especially the 700mhz band 28 radio which has had great reviews on the Telstra service.
I am not expecting to be chosen, however if by some miracle I do, I will be privileged to do any kind of work with the gurus at Telstra. ☺
Norton_San
Level 3: Gumshoe

Haha, everyone saying what they think Telstra wants to hear but avoiding the truth: We all just want an awesome new phone for free 😉. I'll happily switch to the Sony and let everyone know how much more awesome it makes me. Or less awesome. #Hashtag
glennstolz

I would love to review the Xperia Z3. I have always been an apple man but when the iPhone 6 came out I was largely unimpressed with the new innovations. At this point I switched to the Samsung S5. I would love to see what Xperia Z3 has to offer. I use my mobile devices for all features from business applications and integration to photography and video editing. I would love to answer questions and offer opinions on the Xperia Z3 especially what strong points it has to make it stand out from the rest.
TheColinputer

I have been an avid Phone and tech enthusiast for several years now. Dating back to when i moved from my simple dumb phone to an iMate Jasjam back in the mid 2000s. Since then i have owned iPhones, android phones, windows phones, Hiptops and several import phones not sold in Australia. In the last few years i have started making Youtube unboxing and review videos on phones, tablets, laptops, USB powerbanks and other sorts of tech. (Youtube channel is TheColinputer). I would love the opertunity to join the Mobile Insider team and review more devices than my own pocket can afford, Starting with the Xperia Z3. I use social media all the time and love helping people pick the right phone for their needs. I have a very strong understnaidng on the Mobile industry ranging from phone hardware to network load and frequency bands. Over the last 8 years i have been posting on the popular Whirlpool forum (also under the username TheColinputer) and frequent the Mobile sections there.

Ranajani

I would make a great insider and I have a lot of experience with mobiles and tech. I am very active on social media.
I would test it to its core with 4k recording and responsiveness and user friendliness. Waterproof review as I have a swimming pool. Indoor and outdoor testing with sports And night time camera testing.
I am a current telstra bundle customer. Also currently have iphone5s, 6 plus and xperia z1 and note 3 and s5.
I can post different reviews.
daniel_patrick

I come from a big family (over 20 cousins) so I'd take the phone to all my family events so I can test out the camera! I'd also be calling people a lot, and in different areas of Melbourne, so I can test out the coverage of it. Truth is, I'm a tech head apple fan, so any opportunity for me to be proven wrong is a good one!
Level 23: Superhero

I would love to review the Z3 for a number of reasons. I am currently a user of iOS and would love to try an android handset. I am in the process of using an current WP8 handset for a personal review, so if I were selected to review the Z3 I would offer comparisons between the devices from a 'Joe Average' point of view. I'd like to compare photo taking capability, though probably not taking my iPhone or Windows phone into the pool! I would also like to offer views on transitioning from small screen devices to a larger screen and the advantages and challenges this presents. I'd love to see if there is a phone that can last me an entire day without needing to put on a charger. I can offer insights of using the device in a regional area (though still 4G) and how it performs coverage wise, which is important to more and more people.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
lobie81
Level 3: Gumshoe

I'm going on a 5 week camping trip over Christmas. It will be the perfect opportunity to put this phone through its paces. Some remote locations will test out its ability to pick up 4G reception. It would be coming in the canoe to test out it's gps tracking ability and, no doubt, it's great feature of waterproofness. Some of the camp sites out west will also be very dusty so I'll find out exactly how dustproof the Z3 really is.  Power points will also be few and far between so the touted battery life of Sony's flag ship will be under the microscope. I also have a camping blog so this phone will be under pressure to take some great photos of the locations along the way. I reckon that would all add up to a very comprehensive review of this highly anticipated device. 

wigginsix

Hi guys,

I'm an experienced freelance writer whose articles have been published around the world, including on sites such as TheRegister.co.uk. I'm currently the journalist in residence at WeBreakTech.com. In my daily job I work as a Technical Evangelist helping clients more effectively utilise social media and forums as part of their marketing strategies. I have experience reviewing products objectively, both for clients and for publication. I'm definitely interested in joining the #MobileInsider team and I think I could bring a range of review types to the team - eg "unboxing" first impression video's, articles. I could even arrange for non-destructive standardised testing as well as (potentially) ruggedisation (water resistance, drop resistance etc) testing for those items that advertise it as a feature.

Cheers

Aaron

madchanny

Hello,
I wouldn't mind being a test pilot especially for the Sony Xperia z3, I always used Sony mobiles from the walkman & my favourites, the cybershots, right up to the Xperia x10a which was what changed my view on the brand, I had nothing but trouble with it throughout the entire contract & switched to Samsung since. I choose my phones for their cameras & durability, I get out alot whether it be boating, camping, fishing or just having fun with the kids, my phone is with me at all times ready to take a good photo when needed. If the Z3 is all that it's said to be, I would gladly give it a run for what it's worth!
Cheers,
Chantell.
KallumBake

I think I would be a good honest test for this phone. I am a young farmer that sits on a number of committees and is heavily involved in my industry. My lifestyle and work would allow me to test every aspect of the sony Z3 form it's ruggedness (water/dust resistance) to its ability as a smartphone. I deal with a large amount of emails and phone calls every day. I also live in a remote area so us would be able to give an honest appraisal of its coverage in rural areas. That's all the serious stuff aside. Outside of work I like to have fun and I think the water resistance of z3 would mean I would not be scared to take it with me to capture those moments of summer in Australia for social media. From the beach to the bars and clubs to the dusty outback my phone is always with me.
traediras

I would love to review a device like this, as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to technology. I can pick up even slight flaws which could affect the experience provided by the device, and it doesn't necessarily need to be software-related, because the hardware is just as important. I use my phone quite heavily for a wide variety of activities, whether it's chatting on IRC, playing games, listening to music, watching videos, and the like. As for social interaction, Technology-wise, I build my own PCs, and I have also repaired my own Android devices, in addition to rooting and customising them to an extent, to really get that personal feel. As for the social media aspect, I use it quite heavily as well, and I would very easily be able to answer questions straight from the phone, and most likely write up a review from it as well, to really test the usability of the device.
cbates

i would love to test this phone . i have had a lot of experience with all different phones and brands ranging from high end to make-do's. i have almost 7500 followers on twitter who are into gaming and technology and would love to hear about this phone.  i maintain a good repoire with my followers and daily converse and intereact with them and my fans and also keep my account pg. i tweet tech, gaming, goss and comedy and i find that these are great topics because they are relevant to today's culture and these are real people and real fans so i find that when they like something, they are loyal.

so i would be able to spread my word there on twitter as well. i am also an easy going person and love to find new tech and i love nothing more than learning about a new device and seeing how easily i can incorporate it into my everyday life. i think that it's important that other phones get mentioned and tried because now days everyone just goes for the most popular phone and i really think that manufacturers and companies really have to step their game up to get noticed.

i would love to review this phone and will be happy to share my reviews. thanks for reading and considering this

Aegnor

I would love to review the Xperia Z3 as part of the #MobileInsider team. As a reviewer I could offer the views of a heavy smart phone user myself, combined with the opinions of my kids (9 and 7) and wife (rule in our house seems to be that parents phones are also kids phones, so issues of sturdiness, ease of use and visceral appeal all get get a good airing!). I've made the transition from iPhone, to Samsung Note 2, to my Samsung with an iPad Air, and for my next phone am really looking forward to seeing what there is to Android outside of the Samsung brand many default to. For my review, I'd love to mix together written observations with photo and video comparisons (vs Samsung Galaxy S5 for instance). Things I'd be looking for are usability for an enthusiast who isn't an IT boffin, the wow features (camera and waterproofing sound like great starting points), and basics like battery, reception, speed, design, etc.

I use Twitter a lot and would be keen to augment my work on Crowd Support there.
MightierMouse

I'm looking for a new phone so this sounds like a great opportunity. I need a phone that can multitask, from easily creating and updating calendar appointments and reminders to watching YouTube videos, reading emails and ebooks, communicating on social media and taking great photos/video. I have an active YouTube channel and I think my viewers would really enjoy an honest review. New technology would definitely interest them.
karlosM

I have used iphones for years up till now, re newed my plan and received a new Samsung Galaxy S5
artlynk

Oh yes I sure would!.. I had the first water-resistant phone that I ever heard of - there might have been others before, but I didn't know about it - so when I saw the ads on the televison that said you can have the Motorola Defy by the pool, and it was toughened - so that I could be more carefree - are you kidding?  I was 'in like Flynn' and got my first 'smart' phone!...

Even though I don't generally drop things - of course I did with my brand new smartphone - and it was in the tropical rains in Far North Queensland - for about 2 hours before I worked out where it was!  and guess what?  I was terrified - it wouldn't work - but it sure did!...

So I am rather sold on the toughened water resistant/proof type of phone forever after that!!

Well, she died!  and I am using a clunky old phone - and I have been eyeing the Sony for a while now - and I sure would like to get my little hands on this groovy looking phone - to see if this 'old girl' (me) and it can get on well together

Cheers and here's hoping I get to give it a go 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now