CrowdSupport®

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Deni5
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Sign up to be a Mobile Insider and review the Sony Z2 + accessories

I would love to sign up, I love technology, have a smartphone that is never turned off.  I use it for Facebook, email and twitter. Love my phone and computer.  Loyal telstra customer.

logan1984

I would like to be the reviewer of the Xperia Z2 as I am a current Xperia Z user and would be able to provide a strong comparison between the two.

I am active on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and others, my twitter handle is @aglogan.

In addition I think I could bring you extensive real life feedback, from carrying the phone in my back jersey pocket while training on my bike, to the commute to work and even the daily abuse of a 1 yr old daughter handling the phone. In short I could give you real life feedback and comment on the phone and that is why you should pick me!
DJ_Inferno1

I was in the mobile phone industry for a few years using phones from nokia 5210 all the way through to the original samsung omnia. I also work in many places that mobile phone features must be excellent.. ie nightclubs, sound proof studios and in different locations. I am a smartphone addict and upgrade my handset every 12 months i have used HTC and am onto my 5th samsung galaxy s. I am on social media constantly and have a broad based fan base both on twitter @DJ_Inferno  and facebook.. I will give an honest and unbiased opinion on the Sony as i do not pull any punches.. I say it how i see it

bekkaboo12

Because I love keeping up with latest technology and Sony Products are the better ones when it comes to mobiles especially when it comes to how they make the phone more durable and water resistant.....@starbug303 Smiley Very Happy

jacquibuckley
Level 2: Rookie

I would love to test this phone. Always on facebook and twitter. I have a iphone and would love to try something different. Please please please
rorymeister

I am a very active user of Facebook, Twitter (roz_meister) and Google+. Currently on Android for the past 7 years, I have also switched over to the other major Operating Systems to learn the unique features they provide. As a result I am the 'go to' guy with family and friends who have issues with their technology, whatever the manufacturer. I regularly keep up to date with emerging technologies and phones via various tech websites. I provide technical advice to people daily, ranging from young to the elderly, experienced to the inexperienced. I have no bias towards any product and as I am passionate about technology, being given the opportunity to share that passion with the wider community by providing honest and detailed insights would be amazing.
Nextreme

My name is James and I'd be interested in reviewing the Sony Z2 and accessories as part of the Mobile Insider program. I'm a full time computer support technician who utilises my mobile phone for pretty much anything and everything from checking my email, taking photographs, using social media and playing the occasional game or two.

I'm active across most social media sites, mostly Twitter, under the handle @JamesRecchi on a day to day basis. I've used both Android and iOS for mobile software in recent times, and would be interested in providing honest opinion and comparison.

I have been a customer of Telstra for many years, and would enjoy the opportunity to review and assist fellow Telstra customers with this fantastic new product.

Thank you for this great opportunity!

Legacee4

Twitter: legacee4. Living in the country, I enjoy looking for great mobile phones and other gadgets with ease of use, with great features that have excellent service to try out. All phones work great in metro areas and not country areas which is a must for a large percentage of Australians. Some phones can be confusing to use, so ease of use us very important. I enjoy trying out anything new and giving it a variety of tests to see what it can do. Love to chat also.
logan1984

Oh and it's my 30th Birthday on Saturday so it would make an awesome present!
Joel_Buchanan

Would be very excited to review the Z2 smartphone with accessories.

I have work in sales with telstra for 6 months and have a very good understanding of what should be in a phone and how it benifits people. 

I love connectivity of devices and would love to review how the z2 works with the like of smartband, the wireless charger and even how well it output audio using the sony earphones.

I would also be able to compare with other devices such as the Sansung s5 and HTC one M8

I have a twitter, linken, facebook instagram, google( would be happy to do a youtube video if needed)  in which I am always happy to put up reviews or answer questions regarding the z2.

Twiter = @kiwitunza 

lucky_luv37

I'd like to try this as I'm about to start using social media multi platforms very actively as part of my job and also my blog. I'm fairly new to this so would like to see how easy it would be to learn new methods and tricks on the Sony !
I already use my phone everyday but feel I don't make the most of its features. Having to review them would force me to try new things Smiley Happy
caluwant

I would love to test the new Z2, I have been using, windows phone and iPhone for the last couple of years and would really enjoy trialling a new android device out in the world and giving my honest feedback. Plus getting to keep it is a massive bonus. @caluwant 

Level 18: Intelligence Chief

I really enjoy new tech and gadgets I have used both apple and android phones in the past .my twitter handle is darkerwench I also have Facebook .i have also done a few of the telstra chats and network trial of late and have really enjoyed helping
anurox

Keen beans sign me up female web designer online marketing and studying industrial design. Think I could provide some excellent feedback with technology savvy marketing skills and design background! I can LOL and ROFL and everything!
jakesnip

I think I'd be a good member of the team due to my reliance on technology and as I take my phone to the limits on a daily basis. My phone gets used for everything from office to outdoor, travelling on weekends or staying in for a lazy night. My phone is one of the things that I rely on and without the technology of my phone I don't think I would get very far Smiley Wink How this relates is due to my belief that I will take this product to its limits, from music at the gym, tracking my training, using it in 'wet' situations to higher demand things like gaming, photography and navigational functions. In basic the phone would get a good run for its money and positives and negatives will be found.

In terms of social media presence I spend a lot of my day on social media platforms, during business hours I am actually in charge of my works social media and after hours well I'm a bit of an addict, who isn't these days though. I believe I have a skill in explaining things to people and providing help to people about all things from small to big. I also believe that I have a quality that is being able to give honest opinions whether they are positive or negative. 

In short I'll take the phone to the edge and back finding positives and negatives while providing insightful reviews and giving them to the public. Hope this is what you are looking for if not thanks for the time Smiley Happy

raidersfan79

Thank you for considering me to be a mobile insider and product reveiwer. I run various facebook pages some with over 7000 followers all are linked to twitter and just about every platform of social media available. I use my phone for everything from watching live sports to reports for work and everything in between. I would give it a good workout and provide an honest review. I love interacting with followers of my pages and feel that would be a great asset for crowd support. Thanks Hooter
Erickow

I'm a I.T. Consultant And a tech enthusiast with lots of opinions on tech.

I am always on the move, always searching for technology that can improve my moving office and I am always curious on how people use technology.

@eric_kow
oxfordshire

I am a busy owners corporation manager and use my samsung galaxy s4 constantly to keep up with clients, tenants and contractors while keeping up with the world on twitter, facebook etc. I take lots of photos for work and send them to contractors and clients.

I surf the net and use my phone as my diary linked through google to my laptop and i-pad. I am 71 so it takes me a while to master new hardware, but I am stubborn and persist with the challenge until mastered. I like to explore the available options to see what they offer. Please choose me as I am used to reporting back.

msange83

As an avid android user i believe i could really push this phone to its limits, i use quite alot of data and all sorts of different apps and use alot of different social media platforms
michaelpbegley

I work night and day, weekdays weekends, and all over Sydney. I am a train driver that would use all the applications the phone has and feel I could supply a great review of the phone. Thanks for considering me.
jennyc
Level 3: Gumshoe

Would luv to try the new sony mobiin our area mobiles need to have good signal quality.

ali_karin

I'd love to be a telstra insider. I've been a loyal telstra customer for over 11 years mainly for its quality of reception. I am a daily Facebook and twitter (@karina_alison) user, not on Instagram though because my trusty Nokia N9 can't handle it. I'd be good at testing out phone durability and reception quality.
JamesMoore

I'd like to review the Sony Z2 Smiley Very Happy

I'm a developer and so know what it means to put a product through its paces. Plus as a full time nerd I live and breathe tech. I've reviewed products before such as Lumia phones for Nokia. This device especially interests me as I haven't played around with Android that much so I'd have a fresh perspective.

My wife (@cherrieMoore) is a top Melbourne food blogger with a high social media presence via her blog http://sweetcherriepie.com and Instagram. We often attend launch events which would enable high exposure of the device and an opportunity to put the camera to good use under various circumstances.

Answering questions & providing support via Twitter & Crowd Support would be a pleasure Smiley Wink

James

@MrJamesMoore 

@MrJamesMoore
tahnaya1989

Id love the opportunity to be part of the insider team i have a vast interest in all things technology & am often the go to tech geek for advice from family members & friends. Im an avid apple user but am interested in the diversity between that of apple & android. I often use/browse whirlpool forums to switch advice & tips with other users & always have a thirst for new knowledge. In terms of social media & technology as a whole it has always kept me in touch & in the loop of the outside world as i for many years have suffered from depression & anxiety i am very reclusive & technolgy mediums have always been my outlet & focus into a career of this industry. It would be an honor to be chosen as part of the team.
Mdheron37

Since you're still asking for Mobile Insiders, I thought I would apply again. I will offer honest reviews. I will say exactly what I think. I'm up with the latest technology and have a prescence on twitter, facebook, instagram and google plus. 

NancyBurgess08

I am a brand new customer of Telstra and so relieved to have a service that Works and works well. I would love to have the opportunity to be a Mobile Insider to see how products work and get a better understanding myself in the process. I am a single mother working a full-time job. I have tablets and mobile phones for the family and am basically the tech support for my family but always wanted to know more and thought this would be a great opportunity. I am on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google +. Would love the opportunity. Thank you Nancy.
smjm2104

Hi there. I am new to this so I can provide a frag perspective. I travel to and from work for more than 1.5hrs each way each day so there is plenty of time to test out the various features while traveling to and from work on the public transport. Smiley Happy
Carlso1973

We run our own business and use our phones for all aspects, email, invoices, Facebook, calls , text. We travel all around nsw and would love to be a mobile insider to share the experience of the new z2.

Cheers Tamara
KurtDerwin

Hi Guys,

I love the opportunity to review the Sony Z2, I currently have the Z1 and think is pretty amazing device. However there is some downfalls with Z1 being that sometimes the camera will freeze when using certain apps such as Snapchat, but overall I highly rate the device and would love to put the Z2 through it's paces. Currently I'm studying full time at Uni and working as a Travel Agent three days a week to support myself and with the busy social,Work and study life I think I would be the perfect candidate to be the Telstra Mobile Insider.

Cheers Kurt Derwin 

xtracrazy

I am passionate about new technology. I research my tech so much before I buy that I am usually telling the sales people what they should know. Although I find that many reviews online are lacking in the detail and fail to answer the questions that many want to know before purchasing or recontracting with a new phone. I choose my new tech based on hard facts not popular opinion (usually based on trends or misinformation). I want others to be able to make similarly informed decisions.
SalvationTower
Level 3: Gumshoe

I love technology and playing with new toys, Sony have alway made great devices, so it would be pretty awesome to be able to review and share my experiences with such a device! 

@SalvationTower 

I love providing my opinion on technolgy, so others an make an informed decision as well 

joggle

Hello

As a Librarian in a public library I have been running "Tech Talks with John" for the last 4 years fortnighly  where I feature technology and the social issues behind it for our community. In various roles prior to my current role I have been a software tester, trainer and writer. Having played in the Apple pond, the Android pond with my current Galaxy S3 I would relish the opportunity to explore the possibilities of the Sony Z2 and share that with my community and others.   My Twitter  account is @joggleau 

nqjude

My current Samsung Galaxy S2 is out of plan this week and I'm shopping around for an upgrade.  I love the Samsung but I'm looking for something that can handle email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Blog. I look after multiple social media sites for a university health science school but rely on laptop/desktop for the most part.  It would be great to be able to do more on the go with mobile (the S2 is only OK for the occasional post).  I like the look and specs of the Sony, but I fancy the reliability of the Samsung. It would be great to be able to have a demo of this model to help with my decision on mobile vs phablet.   

AdamI

I am a commuter, living in the suburbs, training into the city. I use an iPhone at the moment for personal and work use via Citrix apps. I use Twitter @Muscles_Magoo) and Facebook, as well as linked in. Happy to tweet and converse on all sorts of tech, which I read about daily as a hobby.

I'm primarily a Mac user but have a couple of Windows laptops as well. I can test things as a media consumer, mobile worker and also as a non-IT professional.
Tigpie

I would love the opportunity to be a mobile insider. My job takes me all over NSW + sometimes other states and I use my mobile not only for calls but also for my business and personal emails, social media, skype and tethering to my other devices whilst away from home and office. I believe my travels and usage of Telstra's network would suit being a mobile insider and I have been a happy Telstra mobiles customer for almost 20 years (I even remember my original 018 number Smiley Happy ).

I am currently the owner/user of a Sony Xperia Z so have an good knowledge of how the Sony Xperia range works and feels which would only enhance my ability to roadtest the Z2 or other devices. I have not yet used any of the smartband type accessories so could definitely provide a fresh/novice opinion of these items.

I love sharing my experience with technology and would be more than happy to continue this on a larger scale if given the chance.

juliankueh

I am absolutely mad about tech in particular, mobile devices such as phones, tablets and other wearable tech. I have owned and used android, windows phone, BlackBerry and iOS. I would love the opportunity to test out the Z2 and provide my feedback on Crowdsupport. I haven't posted much on social media but I am an active participant on Crackberry, Android Central and iMore. Pick me, please.
Zapmaster14

I believe I should be a social media insider because I run a YouTube channel as well as a Twitch (livestreaming software channel) both of them are going extremely well and my audience is all tech geeks so I'd love to be able to review products and provide support for them as well! I mean its what I love to do.

I have quite a good social media connection @Zapmaster14 (Twitter Handle) and if you'd like my YouTube and Twitch links please let me know. (Didnt know if it was against the rules to post them here.) 

Thanks!

Nick Davis

cheryanne

I'm a 52 year old woman who loves android and all things techy - which is definitely not the norm.  I'm an active participant of xda forums, whirlpool, and, of course,  Facebook, Twitter and Google+. I've beta tested android apps for many developers and have a passion for larger phones. I've also been vocal in my belief that Telstra is the only reliable network available for most of Australia but especially here in Canberra

@cheryanne 

dimechj

Hi team telstra, what an exciting opportunity to road test a smart phone that i am actually consider buying.
my role as an audio visual consultant for a leading Sydney retail store has me trailing various new app based home automation products that my installation team then integrates into client's homes.
all day everyday day our team is looking for better faster and more user friendly smart phones I would love the opportunity to road test smart phone in the field and in the store.
Fingers crossed!
tahmic

Well basically I am awesome and if you still need more reason well then i would review it through a consumers point of view, where they will be able to understand the benifits of the phone, and maybe people will finally realise that Sony is back. I travel a lot, road trips, day trips short holidays. So I would be able to use the phone in all situations. Showing off the camera capabilities as well as the 4k recording Smiley Wink which we all know is amazing!

Boppawivo

I am an engineer who can appreciate good work yet won't let the little issues go un-noticed.  I use my phone heavily and won't accept underperformance.  I look for functionality, design and style in what I buy.  I have also been an android user for 4 years.

I have a mixed audience on social media, using Facebook and Google+ so what i share is not pigeon holed into 1 segment of society.

I am a regularly reviewer (tripadvisor etc) and like providing all forms of feedback and don't hold back any punches.

Jivasmith

I think I would be a good road tester for the new Xperia because I am a digital media producer and I'm always trying to get the most out of my devices. Love a good debate on social media and definitely keen to see how the supposedly awesome Xperia camera shapes up too. More of a FB and Instagram man but can catch me on twitter at @Jivasmith
Xyrusm

I've been with Telstra several years now, owned the Xperia Z for over a year then upgraded to the Z1 and have been for almost a year now. I know the phone back to front and know of all its strengths and weaknesses. I would love to trial the Z2 and give my opinion and findings.
doffelbag81

My job takes me away from the office a lot and I need to have a phone which keeps me connected at all times. I'm a regular user of social media and am happy to share my experience and answers questions. @doffelbag
Goode2479

Hey guys I am a young bloke that loves technology I have used apple mobiles mostly since I have had a phone I have also tried out a samsung s3 for a period of time I have never tried sony mobiles but I feel I would be a great choice to be a tester as I have a sound knowledge of how all systems work and I could provide a detailed review of the phone itself having tried other brand smart phones before I can form a great opinion on just how well the sony will stack up to the others in the market I am a early morning shift worker so it would give a different aspect of using the product rather than just durin the day , I am very eager to try and see what a sony smartphone would be like as I like to expierience how new technology works and learn more about it
Thanks
Philbeey

I would be prefect as I have a bit of tech knowledge, but always was a bit slow on new things so I could give a good insight on learning how to use new products and thier accessories. Some people fall striaght in on new products but you need people who struggle a bit so you find the gliches or get feed back on how simple they are to use. I don,t have any fancy job just a normal bloke who likes to tinkle, always here to help.

Elduchie

Mobile phones are now called "mobile devices". There's not much they can't do nowadays. Every phone I get, I check out EVERY feature and see what it can do. Processing power, camera mp, display resolution and most other features that sky rocket through the evolution of mobile devices make us anticipate whats coming next, and what can it do. There's nothing more fun than playing with a new toy and being able to talk to the world about it.
Kindofmagic

I am a huge advocate of Telstra. I work in telecommunications and work in front line currently. To have an opportunity to be able to share my experience to customer wanting the phone and giving them first hands experience would be very important which would then make me a advocate for the handset and its accessories for Sony. It is also something that I can share with my colleagues at work and also give them the hands on experience so as a team we can give the best customer experience for every single customer that walks into store and wants to buy.
timmix

Would love to test this, it would be great to be able to compare the difference between generations of the Z phone.
Already noticed some welcoming usability between the Z and Z1. Hoping Sony would provide further improvements on their flagship device.
jitki

I am ordinary person who uses my phone daily. There is nothing specialised about what I do with my phone. I take photos, browse the net, online shop and post occasionally on fb and ig.

This type of use is on par with most users and would give an accurate review on how the phone will hold up in the real world environment.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now