CrowdSupport®

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: #MobileInsider - Callout! Would you like to review the new Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge?

Was fun, reliable, cool. Now it's a letdown that can fry an egg on it after 5 minutes use! @Drei89
Highlighted

Re: #MobileInsider - Callout! Would you like to review the new Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge?

I need a new one as my old phone Purchased in 2009 is old technology, Slow & sluggish, no apps, no internet, no email, slow connection or no connection, old texting method, clamshell design and small. Aghhh My current phone is soooooooo frustrating.  A new hand set would be perfect and bring me into todays technology instead of the last decades. I would not even know my self with this outstanding phone

Highlighted

Great phone large clear screen very easy to use plenty of apps
Highlighted

user friendly, waterproof, needs more security functions and needs the battery to last longer Smiley Sad my favourite thing the front camera (Yes I'm a selfie queen :manembarrassed

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Falls just short of screen size sweet spot but premium materials and 'just shoot' photography mentality make up for it.

Twitter: @ccarolynwestt

Find me on Twitter & Instagram @ccarolynwestt
Highlighted

Flat, lightweight, easy to use, touch screen, not bulky, fashionable. This phone gives me access to connect to multiple devices at once. Belongs to a great family of products. 

Highlighted

Stunning, slim, yet curves in all the right places, makes my days look so bright and vivid
Highlighted

@adamedwards01 Great phone, sleek and compact but I need the bigger one, best camera ever with a two day battery. 

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

@juzzyd2b heavy brick that barely does the trick, more facets on the screen than the brightest diamond.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey everyone, 

Thanks so much for entering, we've loved reading through all the contributions. 

Entries are now closed. 

We will be in direct contact with the new Mobile Insiders soon. 

Thanks!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Battery dies within the hour, restrictive platform, slow & lags. Help @jenny_vella
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Good luck everybody!
Need help? Send a message via Twitter @billchen0014 And I will try my best
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

The finalists for this round of Mobile Insiders have now been notified. 

The review will begin in the next couple of days or so over here. Please feel free to post on this thread asking the reviewers what you would like them to keep in mind when they're unboxing. 

If you weren't chosen this time, take heart! There are future opportunities to become a part of the Mobile Insider team. 

Remember that interacting with the Mobile Insiders as they review the product will stand you in good stead for consideration to be a part of future rounds. Asking questions, leaving encouraging comments and setting out challenges for the reviewer may also lead to some fun surprises. 

Thanks for participating everyone! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Congratulations to those that were chosen. Looks like I'm stuck with my cracked old 4s for a little longer until I hear more about he phone options out there from reviewers
Highlighted

I have a great idea on the review if one more handset can be organised. Happy to return it back if needed. Would like to trial this new way of interacting with anyone who has any questions on the S6 Edge and future products

Highlighted

Been humming and ha-ing about new phone. Love mine but starting to have issues.

Ah it's over already. Good luck to those selected. Looking forwards to seeing their reviews.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit