CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

participant

Hi guys,

I would love to become involved with the Mobile Insider Program.

I have a 15 year relationship with Telstra and the services provided. I have been involved with the smartphone and app industry since the release of the iPhone 3G, but have always been involved/interested in technology/gadgets. My main focus has been the iOS world (have used every excluding the original and owned many iPhone models) but have owned/used a wide variety of other devices/operating systems (eg. a couple of HTC devices).

I am happy to test any device that requires it. As an early adopter that already tests a lot of different devices and accessories, I am always asked for help and advice both in my private and professional life and an honest and detailed answer is always given.

I have been and am involved with many app developers through beta testing. This experience required deep analysing skills, the ability to give unbiased and detailed feedback and reporting which will be useful.

I am new to the CrowdSupport and my social media has been used for private uses but am willing to spread the word on all of these accounts.

Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: participant

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for letting us know you are keen to be a device tester, we will post on this site if and when we need testers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit