CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
dirtbag2
Level 3: Gumshoe

Camera Specs

Answered

is there any other specs on the indoor Wi-Fi HD Camera and Outdoor Wi-Fi HD Camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Camera Specs

Hi dirtbag2,

The only other specs available online can be found here https://www.telstra.com.au/smart-home/devices#cameras. Just select the camera and then the "Installation and Specifications" tab. 

If that doesn't answer your questions, please contact  our support team on 1800917134. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi dirtbag2,

The only other specs available online can be found here https://www.telstra.com.au/smart-home/devices#cameras. Just select the camera and then the "Installation and Specifications" tab. 

If that doesn't answer your questions, please contact  our support team on 1800917134. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

dirtbag2
Level 3: Gumshoe

thx, dont worry, my next issue is trying to get the info on were to return the product i bought online.

redbank telstra shop said, no dont bring it here, we dont have shactels lol. wtf......

I wasted a whole weekend plus a few afternnons amd mornings tyring to sort this, they even appointed a case manger about 2 days ago and still nothing.

after several promised calls/emails i am not going to try and sort there mess anymore.

i checked my phone log and i have spent 109 minutes with or trying to get support.

if this was my bisuness, well it wouldnt be a buinsess especially trying to lauch a new product.

all good now i purchased a ARLO netgear setup from u-mart today and its great....

i must admit though, i should of expected this after the sht i am going through with sht telstra comapny nbn.

thx any way community

Telstra 24x7®

Locate SIM enabled tablets and phones using our Telstra Locator in the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now