CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Donna286
Level 2: Rookie

Changing the date and time for smart home

Answered

I purchased and installed the smart home door sensors and camera's and all worked well until there was a brief power interruption this morning and now the date and time are incorrect on my camera's.  Because yesterday I was trying different things in setting it all up, I had used up the 200 camera video recordings which is allowed for the day.  So now, because it is saying the date is yesterday, I cannot video or take photos.

Can anyone tell me how to reset the time and day on my cameras?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing the date and time for smart home

Hey Donna286, I'd recommend unplugging both your camera's and your hub from the power points for 30 seconds then plugging them back in.

Ben

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Hey Donna286, I'd recommend unplugging both your camera's and your hub from the power points for 30 seconds then plugging them back in.

Ben

I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Donna286
Level 2: Rookie

Just solved the problem by resetting the hub. It worked fine
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum

Excellent. I'm glad everything is working.

Ben

Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum

Hi @Donna286

Also there is a firmware update for the hub which should resolve the time drift issue. It should get pushed out to the hub automatically

Chris

Telstra Platinum

Telstra 24x7®

Locate SIM enabled tablets and phones using our Telstra Locator in the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now