This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question please post a new topic.
Google Home can't find newly paired Telstra Smart Home devices
If you've paired some Telstra Smart Home devices after you've linked your Telstra Smart Home and Google Home apps, you'll need to unlink and re-link the accounts again so that Google Home discovers the new devices:
1. Go to the Google Home App
2. In the top left hand corner, tap Menu, then Home Control
3. In the top right hand corner, tap the three dots and tap 'Manage accounts'
4. Tap on Telstra Smart Home and select 'Unlink account'.
Once you've unlinked, you'll need to re-link the accounts:
5. On the same page, scroll down to find Telstra Smart Home, and select it.
6. On the following page, enter in your TelstraID and password, tap login.
7. Accept the terms and then tap 'Accept and connect'.
Google Home will scan for new devices and find any newly paired smart lights, smart plugs, or ZEN thermostats.