CrowdSupport®
Milestogo
Level 2: Rookie

Second camera

I love my smart home system. I have one camera set up from the original kit. I’ve acquired a second kit with a camera but can’t get it to connect. Do I need to link up the second home hub plug? I wanted both cameras running off the one.
Also I changed my wifi password and can’t get my smart home to resync.

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Second camera

Hi @Milestogo

Sorry to read about your issues with your smart home system. I recommend you have a quick look through the Smart Home FAQ's for something that may resolve the issue: https://tel.st/7r4dc

Please let us know how you go and thanks for your time.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Second camera

You won't need to setup the second hub for the camera. Given the hub is offline though you may need to contact smart home faults so they can get it reactivated. In which case they can also help with the second camera

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Telstra 24x7®

Locate SIM enabled tablets and phones using our Telstra Locator in the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now