CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Barbounds
Level 1: Cadet

Adding foxtel

Hi

I'm a bit confused about what has happened when I tried to add foxtel (with movies) to my account. The account summary i received is blank so I am unsure if I have successfully added foxtel. How can I check? How do I find out when foxtel will be set up at my house?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Adding foxtel

I'm a bit confused too Barbounds,

How did you order that Foxtel service?

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Barbounds
Level 1: Cadet

Ordered online through the telstra site. I called telstra on Sunday and was advised my order was recieved but I should wait 2 days to recieve an email that would have details to arrange the installation. I have not yet received an email. Are you able to tell me the status of my order and why no-one has contacted me about installation?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Barbounds

So that we can satisfactorily identify you and locate your account, are you able to chat with our Live Chat team 

http://tel.st/49kl

who will be able to fill  you in on the progress of your order 

- Lindy Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit