realgrid
Level 2: Rookie

Cannot Redeem Foxtel Now 12 month Subscription

Last week I purchased a new Pixel 2 XL unit from Telstra flagship store in Melbourne CBD on a plan. On offer is a Foxtel Now 12 month subscription. I have received the email with the offer from Telstra-communications@news.telstra.com. When I click on "activate now" a web page opens and it reads: "("error":temp_session_not_found","error_description":"Please contact the server administrator").

Any help welcomed!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cannot Redeem Foxtel Now 12 month Subscription

Hi @realgrid

Very sorry to read that you are having issues redeeming the Foxtel Now 12 month subscription.

We would be more than happy to assist you if you please chat to us securely via Live-Chat http://tel.st/49kl from 9am to 12pm AEST.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bobinthewater

Did you get any help? Or is it the same old run around of escalation and no soloution.
Bobinthewater

Can you help me Jimmy, cos I have the same issue and I have been told the problem is fixed over six times..... Alas it still does not work. If it was a problem with Telstra redeeming something from me it would have been fixed ASAP.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more