CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot login foxtel now using foxtel on tbox account

Hi,

I need help as I already had a lots of chats with telstra team ands foxtel team but no one can help me. I am trying to login to Foxtel ap using my Foxtel on tbox account but it is complaining that I already have 5 devices registered and i have to unregister a device. But the only way to unregisater a device is from the app itself which in this case, I am unable to login. 

I already had 3 talks with the Foxtel support team but as I don't have foxtel account( because I am using my foxtel on tbox account) , they are unable to help me and they said I need to work with Telstra team. I again called Telstra team and the support said that I need to go to crowd support. 

I am still able to watch Foxtel channels in my tbox which I explained to both Telstar team and Foxtel team but no one can help me unregister device from my foxtel on tbox account.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Cannot login foxtel now using foxtel on tbox account

Hi @Ericson,

I'm sorry that you seem to be having so many issues with your Foxtel app and would love to help. What are the other 4 registered devices you have aside from your TBox?

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Cannot login foxtel now using foxtel on tbox account

Hi @Georgie,

Thanks for your reply. Mobile phones most of them. But the problem is, 2 of my iphones is ok 2 months back. The iphone I used to warch in Foxtel Go can’t login anymore. Is there a way that all devices registered be unregistered in my foxtel on tbox account? So that I’ll re-register again?

Hoping you can shed some help regarding this.

Thank yoi.

-Ericson

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit