Highlighted
Feral1
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot redeem my Foxtel now offer

I have bought a Samsung 9+ on a plan and was offered Foxtel now for 24 mths trying to redeem foxtel now but do not have it in my offers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cannot redeem my Foxtel now offer

Hi Feral1, 

Thanks for contacting us about your Foxtel Now offer. We have a few ways to redeem this and you can check these out here:

http://tel.st/2nf2m

But please let us know if you still have any trouble redeeming this offer. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Feral1
Level 1: Cadet

The offer still isn't appearing in my offers I received an email on 6/11 saying it was in my offers. How else can I redeem this
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Feral1,

Sorry to hear this, can I please confirm if this one is still occurring for you?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now