CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
bec_t
Level 6: Bloodhound

Cant log into Foxtel Go with Tbox foxtel account as of today - working fine for 3 years until today

Answered

Hello

Has anyone else had the same issue of not being able to log into the Foxtel Go app with their telstra user name for customers who access Foxtel via Tbox? I have had a Telstra Bundle (home phone, Internet, Tbox and Foxtel via Tbox) for 3 years and been using Foxtel Go with no problems until today. When I log in I am being told the user name does not exist but everything had been working fine until today. I am able to log into my Tesltra online account with my username with no problems. This only seems to be since the new Foxtel Go update. 

I have tried to log in onto Foxtel Go from both my Macbook Pro running El Capitan and Samsung Galaxy Tab A. 

Any help would be much appreciated :-) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jadw
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Cant log into Foxtel Go with Tbox foxtel account as of today - working fine for 3 years until to

It's working today.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Teddy1
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Cant log into Foxtel Go with Tbox foxtel account as of today - working fine for 3 years until to

I'm having the same trouble. Does not recognise user name or password. Happened a couple of weeks ago, kept me out for 2 days

i would like this fixed asap

Mereeeeeeeee

I am having the same problem it's telling me that there is no tbox service associated with my account. 

I have a foxtel tbox service for years ,please fix this.

0zzied0g

Same problem here. I have just spent over an hour on 24 x 7 chat support with no outcome yet. They will ring me - sheesh - great! Smiley Sad   I noticed when I go to log in now, it asks me for my Telstra ID - I'm sure it used to ask for my email address.....I'll post something if I get this resolved.

Kel6725

I am having the same problem. It's been working fine until yesterday. How can I fix this ?
Reetsv

I'm having exactly the same issue. Noticed it yesterday. Not happy! I can hear netflix calling my name 😕

bec_t

I see Im not the only one with this error. I am being told 'Sorry we can't seem to find a Foxtel on TBox subscription associated to the username provided. For support contact our help team on crowdsupport.telstra.com.au'

I also tried to speak with Telstra yesterday and was on the phone for 2 hours being transferred back and forth between Telstra and Foxtel. Foxtel are no help they couldn't even locate an account because I have the account via Telstra Tbox, Telstra were no help and kept transferring me back to Foxtel, very frustrating. Crowd Support Tech please help!

Update: I have just spoken with Telstra complaints who advised me Tbox Tech support are aware of the issue for all Tbox Foxel customers accessing Foxtel Go and are investigating the issue but can not give a time frame when this will be resolved ... but told me it should be before Christmas, very unhappy :-( :-( :-(

IMAG0054.jpg

jadw

I have the exact same problem.  Telstra doesn't know how to fix. Great timing for school holidays!!!!!

Can Telstra or Foxtel please fix?

mjs3

I also have the  have the exact same problem. Any answers??

Mereeeeeeeee

Anyone have any luck with this problem yet?

jadw
Accepted Solution

It's working today.

bec_t

Foxtel Go is back up and running on my Galaxy Tab today too, very happy thanks Telstra!

0zzied0g

It is back working on the I-Pad as well for me.

yeah!!

Unlim8ed
Level 3: Gumshoe

I call BS on this working.

I'm getting problems still here.

FoxtelWontGo

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey guys 

Another user has advised the following, and apparently it worked Smiley Happy

"     I found the solution to this issue. All I had to do was to go to my TelstraID account and change my password and I was able to access the Foxtel GO app again.

It seems Telstra made a few tweaks that might have broken stuff and you need to refresh your account by changing your password " 

Let us know how you get on

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bluewave
Level 4: Private Eye

Did you try to change your TelstraID and found this fixed the problem? I've got the same Script Error problem as you do.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now