CrowdSupport®
duoleudo
Level 2: Rookie

Could I keep the Foxtel from Telstra service but switch my NBN HFC to another provider?

That may sounds weird but I really don't want to pay telstra 30$ extra for NBN100 speedboost fee just for matching my previous 100M cable internet service, considering switch to ABB NBN but want to keep my existing foxtel from telstra service. Is that possible?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Could I keep the Foxtel from Telstra service but switch my NBN HFC to another provider?

Hey duoleudo,

I am sorry to hear that you are seeking to have the NBN connection changed to another provider but can appreciate your reasons for having this completed. As long as the Foxtel from Telstra serviced isn't being charged under a bundle package then this would be classed as a stand-alone service and you can keep this active with us. It just needs an active Telstra account that it can be biller through. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now