CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
vedsez
Level 2: Rookie

Fox sports?

I have cable at home.also do have t-box connected.now I want to have Foxtel on t-box. I want to have sports channell as an add on.it say Espn,fueltv,euro and fox sports.my question is before I can join to . I know Espn has 2 channell as well as fox sports has 3 sports channell but there is only channells icons on the display.under the icons on sports channell am I going to get Espn 1&2, fox sports 1,2,3 ? Or under the sports packages what does sports channells meant to be? Can any one give me a broad explaine details? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Fox sports?

Looking at the package details here I would assume that its only the primary (1st) channel for each option (so Fox Sports 1, ESPN 1 etc.)

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

vedsez
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for your time you have Spare it. How ever since yesterday I did not find a answer . I want to know what to pay to watch. The problem is lying under the not itemized channell where multi options available . Not even call centre can not give me a clear answer. Still thanks for your help.
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

OK, so if you want to watch the sports channels, you need to pay $19.50 (Get Started) + $10 (Sports) = $29.50 per month. You will get a $10 Discount if you are on these three plans:

• Telstra Complete Home 100GB Bundle
  • Telstra Complete Home 200GB Bundle
  • Telstra Complete Home 500GB Bundle

I hope that answers your question.

Ben

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now