CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
iliketui
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Go

Answered

I have recently changed my Foxtel account to Foxtel from Telstra along side my home phone and broadband bundle.

Does using Foxtel Go on my PC at home count towards my monthly dowload limit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel Go

Hope this helps;

Streaming Foxtel Go video is unmetered with Telstra BigPond home broadband services. With other internet service providers this will be offset against your data plan and will vary depending if you have WiFi or 3G/4G and the internet speed of your network carrier at the time.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/support/ondemand-apps-extras/get-started-with-foxtel-go-216947.htm

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hope this helps;

Streaming Foxtel Go video is unmetered with Telstra BigPond home broadband services. With other internet service providers this will be offset against your data plan and will vary depending if you have WiFi or 3G/4G and the internet speed of your network carrier at the time.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/support/ondemand-apps-extras/get-started-with-foxtel-go-216947.htm

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

iliketui

Thanks. I had seen that page but missed that line.

crissiebooi

How do I grant foxtel access to my account to activate foxtel go

Support Team
Support Team

Hi crissiebooi

All you need to do is download the Foxtel Go app to your device via:

Then log in with your Foxtel online username and password.

Foxtel on T-Box customers log in with your Bigpond Username and password

How to register:

If you dont have a log in, you can now register within the Foxtel Go App. 

To Register a Foxel Online Account or from with the Go App, you'll need to have teo of the following ready

• Your Foxtel Account Number

• Date of Birth 

• Smartcard number

You can also read here on the Foxtel page for help on how to set this up www.foxtel.com.au/support/ondemand-apps-extras/get-started-with-foxtel-go-216947.htm

If you have any further trouble, please contact Foxtel support on 131999.

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sprph

I have foxtel on tbox & foxtel go on my pc, I have just added the movie package I can view the channels on my tbox but on foxtel go (on a pc) they are still locked & is telling me to up grade. Anyone know how to fix this???

McGrime

Hi Guys,

I have just changed my Foxtel over to Telstra (Entertainer Supreme Bundle)

I have Foxtel Go on my laptop from my previous Foxtel account.

Now when I open Foxtel Go on my laptop it wont accept previous log in details.

Do I need to download again ?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi McGrime,

You may need to re-register your Foxtel Go service with your updated account details. Please contact us on 13 22 00 and we can provide the details you need Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mcMONkii
Level 2: Rookie

Hi

I have just signed up to Telstra/Foxtel, but they would only set iton on 29th April.

Games of Throne starts on 25th April...

If  Foxtel GO is part of my Foxtel package, do I have to wait till 29th April? or if it is possble for me to have access to Foxtel GO before 25th April?

Kind Regards

Phill

Support Team
Support Team

Hey mcMONkii,

Your Foxtel Go account requires the Smart Card number in your set top box for registration. For that reason you would not have access to GO until after the Foxtel installation.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now