CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
DanielClissold
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel Now 12 month starter packs not appearing on my offers tab.

Answered
Yesterday I signed up for the $149/mth phone plan, which included a 12 month free subscription to 3 foxtel now starter packs. The man in the Telstra shop said that all I needed to do was follow the instructions on the flier provided to me at the shop (code: FOXGO17_FLYER) and the offer would automatically show up under the 'my offers' tab of the Telstra TV application. I have just downloaded the application, signed up for a Telstra ID using my phone number and the 'my offers' states that I have no available offers. Do I just need to wait until my offer is recognised by TelstraTV or is there something which I must do in order for this offer to become available?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Regards,
Daniel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel Now 12 month starter packs not appearing on my offers tab.

Thankyou for you patience while we have been working to resolve the Foxtel Now redemption offer issues. 

You can find the answers on how to resolve issues with redemption here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Foxtel-Now-12-Month-Subscription-Offer-Error-Me...

This article outlined what the issue is and how to resolve as well as links to the correct support channels for anyone who is needing further assistance 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
71 REPLIES 71
Steven73
Level 1: Cadet

Same here with my have you figured out what to-do yet?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Daniel and Steven

Have your Mobile Services and plans been activated as yet. Once the services have been activated the information regarding the promotion should update in the Telstra TV My Offers area. 

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mrjay

I just signed up today for the $149 XXL iphone 8 plus plan on business account

I did exactly the same as the other 2 people, downloaded the Telstra TV app and logged in, no offers showing up. How long and what do i do to get the offers?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi mrjay, 

Very sorry to hear that your are impacted for the Foxtel Now offer your $149 XXL Mobile plan. 

There is a current issue for this one and attempts are being made to fix for customers affected. 

I apologise for the inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jess27

I am also trying to redeem my Foxtel Now offer. I signed up for the $99 plan. When I go to accept the offer with Foxtel Now it says I have zero packs and I can sign up for 2 weeks as a trial. Please help.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Jess27, 
Sorry to hear you're having problems with it. 

Have you downloaded the Telstra TV mobile app?
Full instructions below:
Download the Telstra TV App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Open the Telstra TV App and go to the ‘My Offers’ tab.
Click on the Foxtel Now banner and follow the prompts to create a Foxtel Now account or log into an existing account.
Redeem your free 12 month Foxtel Now Starter Pack(s) with choices from Pop, Drama, Docos, Kids and Lifestyle.
Download the Foxtel Now app on your eligible device (mobile/tablet) to stream your content
- Matthew.

Crannno

I’m the same as all above got the large plan with Foxtel included (apparently) who do I talk to, to get this issue sorted! It was one of the only things to get me on this plan!! Not happy.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Cranno, we've had reports of this 'zero packs' notification from other customers who have been trying to take up the subscription - our Foxtel support teams are working to fix this as soon as possible so you can sign up for the offer.

Ctru7

Hi m getting 0 packs as well! On my new plan! For a week now i have made many calls. When will this be fixed???
RussellHowell25

I am having the same problem. I have followed every step as instructed. I have called Foxtel and Telstra multiple times with no one able to assist me. I was bounced between call centres and divisions. This was one of the services included in my contract and for over 2 weeks I have not been able to redeem it.

Sonja66

I signed up for the $99 plan 2 weeks ago.  I've downloaded the Telstra TV app and logged in.  I've gone into my offers and am told there are no offers available.  I went into a Telstra shop today and they don't know why either.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Sonja66, 

I would recommend speaking with our Foxtel Team on 132200 between 8am and 9pm daily, so they can investigate this further. 

Kind Regards 

Dan_m12

Is there an update on this issue?  I recently signed up for a new plan with the Foxtel now offer, but the Foxtel Now offer is not showing in the Telstra TV app (I have Apple Music, etc available but not Foxtel). 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Dan_m12,

Please speak with our Foxtel team on 132200 or 131999 who will be able to troubleshoot further with you. 

- Tim 

Dan_m12

Hi - Thanks for your response earlier.  I have called Foxtel support and they have said that the offer should be available in the Telstra TV app - if it is not showing then they cannot help - I need to speak to Telstra. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Dan_m12,

Our Telstra TV Faults team can be reached on 1800 087 688 and will be able to follow this up with you. 

- Tim 

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Thankyou for you patience while we have been working to resolve the Foxtel Now redemption offer issues. 

You can find the answers on how to resolve issues with redemption here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Foxtel-Now-12-Month-Subscription-Offer-Error-Me...

This article outlined what the issue is and how to resolve as well as links to the correct support channels for anyone who is needing further assistance 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

View solution in original post

Shane7704

Invalid parameters
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Shane, 

I'm hoping the  information https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Foxtel-Now-12-Month-Subscription-Offer-Error-Me... may be of assistance. 

Kind Regards

Sam51

The link to the solution is directing me to a Telstra page with the following error message - An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url.

Could you please re-post?

Thanks

Sam

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Sam51,

Thanks for the heads up, I had the same problem. I think this is where we're trying to aim you: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Foxtel-Now-12-Month-Subscription-Offer-Error-Me...

marcofig

Don't bother calling Telstra. No one knows about this issue and they send you on a loop for hours.

Zakarados

When I click on "Sign up for Foxtel Now" within Telstra TV My Offers, it brings me to a white screen with "Method Get not supported". Looks like a few other people on Whirlpool having the same issue.

I have talked to Telstra and Foxtel Now support who have no idea what is happening.

Any ideas?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Zakarados,

You should be able to find more on this & register online here https://www.foxtel.com.au/now/support.html

Get back to me if you need further assistance.

Angela 

toocoldtostayau

I just got  a new phone with the Foxtel Now 12mth offer but when I go to the redemption page on either, Laptop or Mobile using 4G connection I get a blank white page. Nothing loads and I am not able to redeem.

calis51
Level 3: Gumshoe

TOMMYR
Can you solve my problem I have been having for a week???

I was offered 12 months free Foxtel on new service.
I download Telstra tv app with 4g.
I login and proceed to my offers tab.
The only offers visible are Apple Music, BigPond and sports packs.

The Foxtel link is not there.

Countless calls to Telstra who advise to call Foxtel.
Foxtel said it’s not their problem.

What do I do ???

Do you (Telstra) have to refresh my offers in the Telstra tv app ??

That’s sounds logical in my mind.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
This was half the reason I signed up.

Arie2

I just got a new phone with the Foxtel Now 12mth offer but when I go to the redemption page using 4G connection I get a blank white page. Nothing loads and I am not able to redeem. No one seems to know what the issue is
emmamac

I am having the exact same problem. If I try to login to the site directly, it loads that I'm eligible for $3 movies, and says nothing about Foxtel Now.

I've tried installing the Telstra TV app, but same thing (i.e. only the offer about movies). So frustrating!

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting us know & apologies for any inconvenience you're currently experiencing

I'd recommend referring to the information found here

Please let me know how you go

calis51

Shannon D

That link doesn’t work for me. (Its broken)

Can you look at my last post and help me ????

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the heads up @calis51

Not sure why the link didn't work 

I've now made it a hyperlink

Please let me know if you run into any issues

calis51

Shannon D

That does nothing for me.

The Foxtel link is NOT VISIBLE in “my offers” in the Telstra tv app.

Countless calls to Telstra.
Two calls to Foxtel.

STILL NO RESOLUTION AFTER 10 days

I’ve followed the link suggestions countless times.

Please help
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear @calis51

My understanding is this matter is still being investigate

I'm confident we'll let you all know here when this is resolved 

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime 

CozaB

I'm having the exact same problem. Have you got it fixed? So frustrating 😬
jrwells6

This issue is still ongoing. I am unable to see the offer at all, just like everyone else. I've followed the instructions to the letter, called and chatted with Telstra - and nothing has changes. I'm currently waiting for a phone call after my last call to Telstra...that was 3 days ago. I'll hold my breath from now shall I?! Perhaps I'll get to use this offer in the 2018-2019 financial year... This post should not be marked as "solved".

Ianmcc

So same thing for me. 

There is no "Foxtel Now" to select on the my offers page.

If I go for the Foxtel now page and select 2 week trial it bumps me off as not valid. error 401

So annoyed at the endless loop of telstra/foxtel phone call run arounds.

Someone needs to fix this problem for all the people having the same issues.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey lanmcc,

I'm sorry that there have been issues with being able to redeem this offer for the Foxtel Now service and I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you Smiley Sad Have you also tried to have this redemption completed via the full access to the My Account service at:

http://tel.st/cpyn

It will be under the heading 'Telstra TV' on the right and then navigating to the My Offers section from there.

If this is still having issues, then you can have this raised with my colleagues in our Live Chat Billing team. There is a process they can have completed to ensure this is made available to your account and ensure this offer is applied correctly. This team is available 24/7 via:

http://tel.st/hsc3

Jess288

Yep just tried to to raise the issue on you live chat and was told to call Foxtel. This is really ridiculous
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Jess288,

I am sorry that they haven't been able to have this raised correctly for you via the escalation process that we have in place. If you were to PM me, I will get some extra information from you so that we can have this included on the escalation into these issues.

Just to confirm what specifically was the error you were having when trying to redeem this offer? 

jrwells6

Really sorry to butt in here but if it's the same as my issue - the offer doesn't even appear in the My Offers section! So many calls to Telstra, to people who either don't listen, don't understand or just want to talk over the top of me. And I've been handed off and transferred to Foxtel, who of course can't help me because I don't have an account - BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE OFFER TO BEGIN WITH!!! Why can no one understand that??!

I called again today and had the same run around and was then given an email address for Foxtel so in good faith I wrote them and this was my response:

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry to hear you are still experiencing an issue signing up for you Telstra Offer Now Account.   

Unfortunately if the offer is not appearing within your Telstra Account it would indicate there is an error with Telstra’s HUB website and the Telstra TV mobile App not our Foxtel systems. As this is the case, it is not something that Foxtel Online Services can assist with or resolve.  

We would suggest speaking with Telstra in regards to this issue. They may need to escalate this to their internal IT department to have this resolved.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are sorry we are unable to assist further.

SO my question - is Telstra actually investigating or is that just something being said to placate the masses?!? I had an operator today tell me I was ineligible but the week before last one confirmed I am - this is exceptionally frustrating and getting beyond a joke...

Fix it, please!!!! And change the heading of this question - IT IS NOT SOLVED AT ALL!!!!
Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate this has been an ongoing issue, jrwells6. Do you have an open complaint about this? If so, do you have the 'SR' reference number handy? - Matthew.

jrwells6

Hi Matthew, 

No, I've been told this has been escalated but the last couple of times I was just told to close the chat boxes after the operator called me and have been offered no numbers as reference. Is there something else I need to be doing?? I've just basically had people tell me to try all the troubleshooting tips they have (which I've tried them ALL) and then tell me that it's going to need to be escalated and the conversation ends... I've never had any issues with Telstra previously but I'm beginning to understand when people say the customer service skills can sometimes be lacking...

Please advise me if I need to do something or put something in writing - I'm more than happy to do so.

Support Team
Support Team

Based on what you've told me, I'd encourage you to raise a complaint via the following - https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint
You'll be assigned a case manager, who will read your complaint and the notes on your account, look at your Foxtel now attempts and contact you to discern a resolution. 
Take note of the 'SR' reference number supplied at the end, so we can keep track of the complaint.
Please let us know how you get on, as I'd like to hear this is being addressed as a priority - Matthew.

jrwells6

Matthew,

Seriously I've just tried to submit this complaint 5 times, via that link you posted and it keeps telling me "Sorry we've encountered an error, please try again later" - if this is some ploy to make me more annoyed and pi$$ed off, congratulations it is working ++! 

Is there another link or somewhere I can make this complaint?? Alternatively fix your link and complaints page so it works please! This is beyond a joke... 5 times, same error message, lost everything I'd written when it won't go through. Thankfully I was smart enough to copy it after the second time writing it.... But I'm pretty sure my blood pressure is thru the roof!

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry, jrwells6. We're getting reports in now of several people experiencing the same issue with that webform, and we've asked our tech team to look into it. 

Please submit here instead -  www.telstra.com/24x7help - Appreciate your patience in this, sorry for the frustration. - Matthew.

Support Team
Support Team

Let us know the 'SR' reference number supplied on completion, and we'll make sure it's assigned accordingly - Matthew.

jrwells6

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the speedy response - I really do appreciate it. This has been ongoing since October with you being the most helpful person yet!! My SR reference from today is <removed to secure user privacy> and additionally for what it's worth this is one of my early reference numbers from back in October is <removed to secure user privacy> telling me that I am eligible for this offer and giving me a number I needed to call (which was of no help at all unfortunately).

Cheers, and apologies but truly thank you!

Jay

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that number. I've logged it down against your name here. Your case manager will be in touch after they've thoroughly investigated. Please let us know the outcome; and thank you for your patience in this - Matthew.

calis51

@MattyC

7 weeks now and I have had the same run a round.
The Foxtel link is NOT VISIBLE in “my offers”

Here is my SR number
SR 1 -1347385881449

Why offer an offer and allow people to re contract and not allow it to be redeemed?
The last operator told me because it was free, I should not be complaining.

Great customer service

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now