CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
ZG1605
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Now 24 Month Offer - Existing Foxtel Now Account

Why on earth am I required to reactivate my Foxtel Now account ($25/month) so that I can redeem a 24month free Foxtel now subscription??

This is the most ludicrous concept. All because I've trailed Foxtel Now once in the past. I have no intentions to make or use a new email address for my Foxtel Now account. I want and should be allowed to use my primary email for this service over the next 24months. 

So why is it that when I try to accept my offer I am denied because my existing Foxtel Account requires 'activation', I am reactivating it by accepting this offer.

***UPDATE***

I was able to contact Foxtel on 13 19 99 and was then put through to their technical team. They were then able to delete the existing Foxtel Now account so that I could redeem the 24 Month Foxtel Now Offer and sign up as a new account using the old/primary email address.

Hope this helps anyone trying to do the same.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ZG1605
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Foxtel Now 24 Month Offer - Existing Foxtel Now Account

***UPDATE***

I was able to contact Foxtel on 13 19 99 and was then put through to their technical team. They were then able to delete the existing Foxtel Now account so that I could redeem the 24 Month Foxtel Now Offer and sign up as a new account using the old/primary email address.

Hope this helps anyone trying to do the same.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now