Highlighted
sososimps
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Now 24 month offer

In ‘my offers’ I have a 24 month Foxtel Now subscription, but it has contradictory info.

It says

“enjoy the best and latest entertainment for free for 24 months.

You will automatically roll onto a paid subscription of your chosen pack once your 12 Month offer period ends unless you cancel”

Am I getting it free for 12 months or 24???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Foxtel Now 24 month offer

Hi SosoSimps

Can you please advise, is this for a Fixed Broadband or Mobile Service?

How to redeem your Foxtel Now offer

Foxtel from Telstra, Foxtel Now, Foxtel Play & the Foxtel App

How to watch Foxtel Now on your mobile or tablet

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

sososimps

It’s for NBN.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me Sososimps, For a Fixed Broadband service, the Foxtel Now offer is for 12 months.

https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/foxtelnow

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

johno4

ive just signed up for this and received my new box, it says to login how do i register
Support Team
Support Team

Hi johno4,

Information about registering for Foxtel Now can be found here https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/foxtelnow#redeem

- Tim 

johno4

question about this offer, do we get all the channels for free including sport for the first 12 months then after that go onto the starter pack i picked for the next 12 months?

Support Team
Support Team

@johno4 You get the starter pack + one pack of your choice for 12 months. Not the full package.

- Jimmy

johno4

Foxtel for 24 moths , but I get a starter packet for 12 months? Very confusing, well then I want to change the pack I picked to pop please

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now