CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
KinLee
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Now Redemption

Hi, I have a telstra mobile phone account with a 12 month subsciption for 3 starter packs. Tried redeeming this on my pre-existing Foxtel now account which required reacitivating. In order to reactivate the account I had to choose three starter packs and check out. So, I did that. After that, I followed the prompts given by telstra and tried redeeming the starter packs of my choice. Got redirected to the foxtelnow page, and saw the redeem button but couldn't click it. Clicked the button on the left and it said my chosen packages would be removed. After that Telstra my offers said that foxtelnow has been redeemed but I am still getting billed by Foxtel. Called Foxtel and they asked me to call Telstra to reactivate my redemption to try again, telstra customer service over the phone asked me to contact their online chat support to get the offer activated, and online chat support group said to call the foxtelnow team to get them to apply the offer. Would like some help linking my eligible 12 month subscription to the three starter packs on my Foxtel now account now. HELP!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Foxtel Now Redemption

Hi KinLee

We are aware of an issue with the Foxtel Now Redemption offer at the moment, and currently working on this getting sorted. We will update as soon as we have further information,

In the meanwhile, thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit