KS580
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel Now package switch

Hi
I have Foxtel Now, free for 12 months through my Telstra plan. I choose the Pop package, but would now like to switch to another. I can’t do it on the Foxtel page as it charges and I can’t remove the original. I can’t change through the Telstra portal as there is no Foxtel tab, as instructed by the website.
I have phoned Telstra twice and Foxtel once, to be told I was put on a high priority to be contacted. I have not heard from anyone. I have also responded to the ‘get back in touch ‘ option on the email from the original call, but nothing.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel Now package switch

Hi KS580, That is certainly not the experience we wish you to have when trying to make a change. May I ask if you have been offered any form of ref # for the call back please? You can try making the change over by checking the information provided at https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/foxtel-from-telstra/can-i-change-channel-p...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

KS580

Thanks for your response.
I have followed the instructions in the link you provided, by the Telstra homepage does not have a Foxtel tab for me to make changes. I have been given 2 ref numbers, the most recent is CS0308029
Support Team
Support Team

Hi KS580,

I'm sorry this is proving tricky, that's never good. Can I please clarify, do you have a 'Foxtel' pack or maybe a 'Foxtel Now' pack. Knowing this will help me work out how you need to make this change to your package/plan.

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

KS580

I’m pretty sure it’s Foxtel Now. It’s came free for 12 months with my phone plan
Support Team
Support Team

This shows the details on Foxtel Now, I would think this is what you have based on what you've told me https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/foxtelnow

I think the reason you've not been able to locate the Foxtel change info is because to add or swap packs or check your account you actually visit www.foxtelnow.com/login

Let me know if this does the trick.

Angela 

KS580

I can’t do it at Foxtel.com, because I am not a direct customer. The website tries to charge me if I make changes. I have been on the phone with Foxtel twice, they don’t have access to the Foxtel through Telstra service.
It has to be done through my Telstra account page, but there is no Foxtel tab to make changes
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It can't be done through the Telstra Account page as it has to be done through the Foxtel Now site (that's where all the accounts are - at Foxtel). The included packages were just codes that were added to your Foxtel Now account.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

KS580, have you set up the Foxtel now service as yet?. Maybe you need to set things up first. -Angela 

KS580

Hi Angela
I have set it up. That’s how I know I can’t change my package. I selected Pop at setup and would now like to change to drama.
Support Team
Support Team

I've just logged into my Foxtel Now pack via the Foxtel website & I've created a couple of screen images to show you how it will look. -Angela 

Support Team
Support Team

Support Team
Support Team

Support Team
Support Team

You'll see that this shows the pack you've noted you're on & the pack you want to change to on the second image. Can I ask when it was that you registered, eg- have you already been using the service or only just registered? -Angela 

KS580

I have tried this. The change package option does not come up.
I have been using it for a few months, which is why I want to switch.
I took a screenshot of what comes up when I log in, but I can’t upload it. Can it be done through the Foxtel now app - not the Foxtel app
Support Team
Support Team

If you're able to log in but the change option doesn't come up it's possible there is a reason why, You can check in with Foxel direct to find out if there's a valid reason or something they need to change in their settings. Let me know how you get on -Angela 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now