CrowdSupport®
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel Now

We have signed up to 24 months free Foxtel now trial/package through Telstra, which includes one free pack. We also had the ability to sign up to a 3 month free trial, which included one free pack. The only problem is that now that the 3 month trial is expiring I have no way to remove the pack before being charged the monthly fee ($10). I have contacted Telstra prior to the expiry of the trial and stated I am unable to delete the pack, I have received instructions on how to remove the pack including using different browsers on different operating systems but this does not work. What happens when I click on the Change My Package the web site takes me to the My billing details, which are blank as I am signed up to Foxtel Now through Telstra, which means I can never remove a pack. The only actions I can complete is change between different packs, which is great but I now only want the POP pack and I am going to be billed for another pack which I do not want. Maybe by having two free trials running simultaneously it has caused a bug in the system which Telstra and Foxtel have not been able to resolve. Anyone else having similar issues?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel Now

Hi @RockhopperPom

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the experience

You can can find support for Foxtel Now here 

Towards the bottom of the page, there will be links to either their Facebook & Twitter accounts if you need a further hand

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit