CrowdSupport®
Bear11
Level 2: Rookie

Foxtel channel packages

I've just switched from Foxtel to Foxtel with Telstra and am having a few issues. I used to be able to mix and match packages on Foxtel for example if we wanted 'kids channels' we could trade that for 'movies'. It appears that this feature is not available to me anymore unless I just get all the channels for the biggest price?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Foxtel channel packages

You can do the Mix and Match (Build Your Own) Channel Pack, you can give Telstra's foxtel team a call and they can add or remove the channel packs the same as direct with Foxtel, although to the best of my knowledge you have to do it over the phone as there isn't the option to do it online. 

The Channel packs are the same though, Kids & Music, Lifestyle & Drama, Documenturies and Adventure, Premium Movies & Drama and the Sports packs (on top of the Essentials). Although at the moment the entire system with Foxtel is due to change at the start of next month I believe, I know I just changed my packages and was told by the agent I would recieve a letter detailling the changes this month (so I would say that is the same for all Foxtel Customers)

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Bear11
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Foxtel channel packages

Fantastic, very helpful info. Will call tomorrow to try and sort it out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now