CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
KevOnz
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel go App

Answered

Hi I have been with Telstra for a long time  I need help with Foxtel Go App it was working on my ipad air 2 and stopped working with the message that it could not find my foxtel on t -box ( same as other posts on croudsupport) i was watching foxtel go on my PC for 20 min and it stopped saying it had a problem and to log on again and now it tells me that it cannot find my Foxtel on t-box subscription the same thing call Telstra call Foxtel call telstra round and around and no help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Foxtel go App

Hey KevOnz,

Other then telling you to try what you have already tried knowing that like all of the other people experiencing the same issue there isn't much help anyone here on this public forum can do to assist you with your issue.

The points of contact are 132200 and say "T-Box Faults" or 131999 and say "Foxtel Go Faults" but given the reports neither of those teams seem particularly interested in helping with this issue...

Failing those two teams the only really next step anyone can really suggest is lodging a complaint with Telstra which you can do via LiveChat, Phone, Post, Fox or by their webform, the details for all of these are located here: https://www.telstra.com.au/help/contact-us/complaints
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

Hey KevOnz,

Other then telling you to try what you have already tried knowing that like all of the other people experiencing the same issue there isn't much help anyone here on this public forum can do to assist you with your issue.

The points of contact are 132200 and say "T-Box Faults" or 131999 and say "Foxtel Go Faults" but given the reports neither of those teams seem particularly interested in helping with this issue...

Failing those two teams the only really next step anyone can really suggest is lodging a complaint with Telstra which you can do via LiveChat, Phone, Post, Fox or by their webform, the details for all of these are located here: https://www.telstra.com.au/help/contact-us/complaints
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

xchambox
Level 3: Gumshoe

Try changing your telstra password it worked for me
shortrs
Level 1: Cadet

I have been experiencing the same issue. I have had no previous issues with the log in process, but am now no longer able to log into Foxtel Go on my IPad using my usual bigpond email and password. I am a Foxtel on TBox customer. Customer support was able to verify that I still have a foxtel on tbox subscription, but no one was able to provide me with an answer to the inability to now log into Foxtel Play using the same log in and password I have been using for the past year.

The answer I got from Telstra Customer support was the we have limited support on our foxtel tbox subscribers. I get that you are phasing out the service - but we still pay for the service.

If anyone has some solutions for being able to log into Foxtel Play using their Foxtel on Tbox subscriptions details I would appreciate your help. 

You should be able to access Foxtel go but not Foxtel play.

Foxtel go is for existing customers I watch their active subscription, whereas Foxtel play is a completely superstar service. Foxtel play is an online only Foxtel service for people who don't want to have any hardware requirements. Like Foxtel on Tbox it runs completely online.

If you wish to access your streamed service it would need to be the Foxtel go app not the Foxtel play app.
Helpful Links

Bluewave
Level 4: Private Eye

Foxtel support site has a post from a user saying the "script error" problem is at the Telstra/Foxtel/TBox end, and there is nothing we can do about it. They have a problem in their Javascript and this is something they have to fix. TELSTRA PLEASE FIX THIS!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit