CrowdSupport®
frustrated30
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel long term member benefits

Hi, we have been a Telstra Foxtel customer for approx 18 years at this current address. Plus longer if we include our previous house.

We have an IQ2 box.

Our plan is entertainment $29 month, documentaries $10 month, entertainment plus $10 month, HD+ $10 month = $59 month.

Just wondering if there are any entitlements or deals that you are aware of for being a long term customer?

I phoned telstra but they said to upgrade to an IQ3 or IQ4 we need a satellite dish and we dont fancy adding one of those on the roof.

I also asked whether there is free multi room or free movies. Or even if there is a better rate than what we are paying. No luck. Only thing they offered was drama or sports pack free for 3 months.

So if you have any advice it would be much appreciated. Maybe we are better to stop the service and re start with Foxtel direct to get better deals? Or give it up all together. We have Netflix and are enjoying that so maybe adding another service like Stan or something? Thank you! Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel long term member benefits

Thanks for coming through, Frustrated. Glad to know you've spoken with the relevant team. They'll be your best option for advice and offers. One option might be to suspend your Foxtel, for up to 3 months, and see if you miss it. Did they run you through that option at all? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit