KimB73
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel now subscription deactivated

I received 2 years free foxtel with our telstra NBN in march 2018. Ive tried to log in tonight but its telling me its been deactivated. We paid our bill a few days late over xmas (it was paid a week ago) so not sure if thats the issue. If so how do I fix it?

Kim

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Foxtel now subscription deactivated

It shouldn't have caused an issue with it. Call Foxtel and see if they are aware of an issue and then lodge a formal complaint with Telstra as the frontline consultants can't fix that type of problem as it requires a backend fix (at both Telstra and Foxtel) to rectify.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
KimB73
Level 1: Cadet

I have contacted Foxtel who are telling me I need to set up a new account, My question is : will telstra still honour the free subcription? How do I go about making that happen.

That's a difficult one. That requires the back of house staff to reinstate the offer.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @KimB73

Has your Foxtel Now account been used after initially redeeming the offer? As Foxel will generally send a notification if the offer is not being used (that it will be cancelled) so that you are not charged at the end of the trial period. 

Have you been in contact with our Billing team to follow up on the Foxtel Now redemption? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more