CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jb310
Level 1: Cadet

Free to air channels

Why have free to air channels been unsubscribed when I changed from a Foxtel account to getting Foxtel through Telstra ina package

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Free to air channels

Have you switched to an iQ4 box with satellite dish? If so, you need to connect an aerial and tune in the channels.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jb310
Level 1: Cadet

No. Still on iq3

Odd, if you are receiving your Foxtel service via cable (HFC) then you should still be getting the FTA channels. If on satellite you would need an external antenna.

You may want to give 132200 a call and say "Foxtel" then "Faults" at the prompt to see if they can figure out what is going on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Jb310, thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear of the trouble with your subscriptions. Give us a call on 13 22 00 and we will get to the bottom of this.

Let me know how you go.
- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now