CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Free to air stations pixelated on iq2

I have 2 Foxtel iq2 boxes through Telstra and both are on cable. One is working fine. On the other iq2 all free to air stations (eg 2, 7, 9, 10, 7 flix, 9 go, etc) are pixelated. However non-free to air stations are all fine. I have restarted the Foxtel box, modem and routers - all with no success. Any ideas please?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Free to air stations pixelated on iq2

Pixelation is usually caused by your FTA antenna either being pointed in the wrong direction, the cable not being connected properly, or interference caused by another device.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your response. However, free to air channels on Foxtel cable are delivered via the cable just like all Foxtel channels and not by a fta antenna. 

Highlighted

My apologies, I was thinking about the iQ3/4 set top boxes.

I would give Foxtel Technical Support a call on 1300 557 023 as their online support has bugger all information on the iQ2 now as it's so old (personally, I think they should just retire it and upgrade everyone to a newer box).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit