Divepass
Level 1: Cadet

IQ2 HDMI Output not Working.

I have an IQ2 box. The HDMI output is no longer working. I have swapped the HDMI cable into a Blu Ray Player and it works fine proving the cable is not faulty. Component output is working but only outputs 576i not 1080i. Would prefer watching via HDMI as the picture is better.If the set top box proves to be faulty, could it be replaced with an IQ4 at no extra cost?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: IQ2 HDMI Output not Working.

Hi Divepass

The Foxtel support team should be able to look into this issue on 131999

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented

I don't think you will get IQ4 for free... When my regional failed, I got another regional... Yes, that was ages ago and I wonder what would happen now when they do not offer regional anymore, but I would not hold my breath for that... I would not be surprised if they had a secret stash of old regional receivers...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

When a unit fails, the replacement is usually the closest comparable model.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more