Highlighted
Faylanes
Level 1: Cadet

IQ2

We have had Foxtel for nearly 20 years and our Foxtel box wasn't working properly.

I rang and asked for an updated box.

We have had a new box since early October. It is an IQ2 box.

We were not told about any ongoing extra charges for having the new box.

We don't have HD channels.

Our latest bill arrived today and there is an additional charge listed.

It is listed as a Foxtel IQ service charge 10th October - 13th October of $1.333.

I don't understand this additional charge. We already pay for our package and internet bundle, so why the extra charge, which I imagine will be greater next month due to more billing days.

No one at any time mentioned an ongoing Foxtel IQ service fee.

Please, can anyone explain?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: IQ2

Hi Faylanes,

Sorry to read of your confusion with the FOXTEL charges on your invoice

If you only have the one box, this is concerning and something we will need to chase up. If however you have a Multiroom service (ie 2 or 3 boxes in your home), the iQ service charge is included for the main outlet but it is an additional $10 per month per outlet for each Multiroom, additional to the $15pm Multiroom charge

FOXTEL Faults can be contacted via 131 999 if you are experiencing any issues with your service, such as signal loss or error messages on the screen

You can speak with our Billing Team at any time via LiveChat: http://tel.st/hsc3

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Faylanes
Level 1: Cadet

Re: IQ2

Thank you for your reply.

We only have the one box. So I guess I will have to ring them up.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more