anneabell
Level 3: Gumshoe

IQ3 WI FI CONSTANTLY DROPPING OUT

can someone help my IQ3 foxtel box is constantly dropping out from wifi I am having to power everything off modem and the IQ3 box so it connects to my wift yet other devices are working fine.  this is a replacement  Box did I get a faulty box?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: IQ3 WI FI CONSTANTLY DROPPING OUT

Hi @anneabell

Sorry to hear about the problems with your Foxtel.

Can I ask if the connection is also still dropping out if connected to ethernet cable direct from your home modem?

Please let me know so I can assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

anneabell

the same problem is occurring when i connect to Ethernet cable 

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @anneabell

Have you been able to touch base with our Telstra Foxtel Faults team directly to see if they are able to troubleshoot and resolve the issues?

I look forward to your response.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

anneabell

hi I contact telstra foxtel faults team and they were able to sort out the issue thanks

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi anneabell,

Great to read that the faults team has sorted the issue out.

If there is anything else we can assist with, please do let us know.  

Ern

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now