Highlighted
Goodputter
Level 1: Cadet

IQ3

Answered

I currently have IQ2 with about 70% of the hard drive filled with existing saved programs.  If I get an IQ3, can I transfer those programs on the IQ2 to the IQ3?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
olfella
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: IQ3

No. I know this because I am updating and asked the same question.  While we may not transfer our saved favourites, I am told by th eguru at Foxtel, there is so much access to program/movies we never had before so a good chance of being able to download it again.. I was worried about my Alf series....

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
olfella
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

No. I know this because I am updating and asked the same question.  While we may not transfer our saved favourites, I am told by th eguru at Foxtel, there is so much access to program/movies we never had before so a good chance of being able to download it again.. I was worried about my Alf series....

kjenko
Level 1: Cadet

Yes, -  if you have a PVR Hard disc recorder ie. Panasonic.

Recorded shows on my IQ, I play thru my PVR (Personal digital Video Recorder),

and at the same time record to PVR Hard Drive.

Then edit out the adverts if any, then Burn to DVD /Blu Ray from PVR Hard Drive.

Regards

Keith

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now