Highlighted
GoBlues63
Level 4: Private Eye

Iq2 remote control not working properly

Answered
  1. My Foxtel IQ2 remote control is not working properly. Some of the buttons you have to push really hard to get them to work. For instance, when you fast forward a recorded program and you press play to start watching it again it doesn't always play straight away, it keeps fast forwarding. You have to press the play button really hard for it to start playing again. Sometimes you press certain numbers to change the channel and the numbers don't work unless you press really hard again. How do I go about getting a new remote? Can anybody help me with this problem?
Robyn Trowbridge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Iq2 remote control not working properly

It depends how long you have had it, you might be able to ring up foxtel and get one for free,

But if I was you, I would go into my local dicksmith and see if they have any universal remotes left, you can get them for cheap and control more than one device. Alternatively JB would have similar remotes.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Iq2 remote control not working properly

It depends how long you have had it, you might be able to ring up foxtel and get one for free,

But if I was you, I would go into my local dicksmith and see if they have any universal remotes left, you can get them for cheap and control more than one device. Alternatively JB would have similar remotes.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now