CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Danly
Level 11: Detective

More Channels Needed On Foxtel-T-Box

Too many programs are constantly repeated. Particularly on Discovery, Nat-Geo and BBC Knowledge. Some shows have been re-aired up to 20 or so times. On demand content needs to be updated more regularly for certain series and the audio quality is very inconsistent across the live channels. The audio quality of some on-demand content is not as good as when it is viewed live.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: More Channels Needed On Foxtel-T-Box

We can certainly pass on that feedback for you.

Regarding the specific channels and content available via the Foxtel on T-Box service, this is provided to us via Foxtel. While we can pass this on you may also want to feed this back to them directly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Minchy
Level 1: Cadet

Re: More Channels Needed On Foxtel-T-Box

I completely agree with this. I've been wondering lately why I don't just move to Foxtel completely and ditch my Foxtel on T-Box. A lot of the programs I used to like to watch have moved over to other channels, (eg sub-channels of the Lifestyle Channel) that aren't even offered to telstra cusomters, so it's not like I can add them to my account. Also, it would be nice to be able to record Foxtel programs that I'm going to miss on my T-Box, but it wont allow me to, which is very annoying, especially because On Demand is so unreliable. I was watching Hannibal regularly On Demand, as I couldn't watch it when it aired due to other commitments. The new episode didn't appear one week and I kept checking regularly. Eventually it jumped from Ep 7 to Ep 10 with no access to Ep 8 or 9. I'm not going to start watching at episode 10! I wont know what's going on! This isn't the only show I've had this problem with. I really am starting to wonder what it is I pay for exactly.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit