CrowdSupport®
blu1
Level 1: Cadet

My offers foxtel now

Answered
I’m trying to activate my Offer FOXTEL Now 12 months free. I’m already a foxtel customer. I’ve followed the instructions and I get right to the end and it says hmmm we have had a problem updating your package please try again later. So I did multiple times no success.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My offers foxtel now

Sorry to hear, Blu1. Foxtel Now instructions here - 
Download the Telstra TV App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Open the Telstra TV App and go to the ‘My Offers’ tab.
Click on the Foxtel Now banner and follow the prompts to create a Foxtel Now account or log into an existing account.
Redeem your free 12 month Foxtel Now Starter Pack(s) with choices from Pop, Drama, Docos, Kids and Lifestyle.
Download the Foxtel Now app on your eligible device (mobile/tablet) to stream your content.
Is this still an issue or are you up and running? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Sorry to hear, Blu1. Foxtel Now instructions here - 
Download the Telstra TV App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Open the Telstra TV App and go to the ‘My Offers’ tab.
Click on the Foxtel Now banner and follow the prompts to create a Foxtel Now account or log into an existing account.
Redeem your free 12 month Foxtel Now Starter Pack(s) with choices from Pop, Drama, Docos, Kids and Lifestyle.
Download the Foxtel Now app on your eligible device (mobile/tablet) to stream your content.
Is this still an issue or are you up and running? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

blu1

I’ve folliwed the steps and then I get to this when it says you are being redirected to foxtel now....
Then it says oops we are having a technical issue please try again then it loops me around continually
Support Team
Support Team

Hi blu1,

Please speak with our Foxtel team on 131999 who will be able to troubleshoot further.  

- Tim  

Walks547

I've had the same problem. Spent an hr on phone last week to no avail. Haven't got time to do this again.
Followed instructions re: telstra TV but offer simply isn't there.
Signed up on the 4th and still no foxtel or Apple music.
Can you please sort this?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Walks547. Thanks for coming through, sorry to hear you're having difficulties.

The team on 131999 can access your account and help you further. Please let us know how you get on - Matthew.

David19781

I have the same issue and I called the number you provided however, the operator could not solve it and just suggested that I try crowd support. Do you have any other suggestions?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi David, we can also help have this followed up if you can send details of your account and the error you're encountering via our secure link at  www.telstra.com/24x7help

StellaCat

I am having the same issue. Have called twice and down the chat, but no solution yet. Said I would be called when a solution was known. Very annoyed, I already have Foxtel now and thought my offer had been redeemed, but then got a shock when I was charged from Foxtel.
Sjohnson101

I have tried redeeming through Telstra tv app and it says at end I have to ring Telstra I’ve been trying since 1st feb to redeem offer, it will not let me make a new account either
Prenz10

I'm having the same problem as others on this thread.
I've logged on to redeem my Foxtel 12 months free offer via the Telstra TV App on my IPhone and when i select the "Redeem offer at Foxtel Now" I receive the screen that states that I will be redirected to Foxtel Now, which is then followed by "Oops we're having a technical issue. Please bear with us and try again."
I've contacted Telstra via the online chat who (after 90 mins of trying) were not able to assist and I was then directed to phone Foxtel. To which they were not able to assist and advised that I contact Telstra as it is a Telstra issue.
Do you have a solution to this as yet?
Prenz10

I'm having the same problem as others on this thread.
I've logged on to redeem my Foxtel 12 months free offer via the Telstra TV App on my IPhone and when i select the "Redeem offer at Foxtel Now" I receive the screen that states that I will be redirected to Foxtel Now, which is then followed by "Oops we're having a technical issue. Please bear with us and try again."
I've contacted Telstra via the online chat who (after 90 mins of trying) were not able to assist and I was then directed to phone Foxtel. To which they were not able to assist and advised that I contact Telstra as it is a Telstra issue.
Do you have a solution to this as yet?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Prenz10, 

Thanks for contacting us about the Foxtel Now issue. Be best to call our Foxtel team on 131 999 and they will be able to resolve this for you. 

Let us know if you still have any trouble there. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now