CrowdSupport®
john40
Level 1: Cadet

My offers not working (foxtel)

I can't seem to get any offers through telstra 24/7 - primarily, the foxtel redeem link takes me to a 10 day trial section. The remaining offers are all trials into paid services (invitations to sign up contact with Netflix and kayo.... Thanks I guess?)

Is there any way someone could review my offers vs. Contract payments and advise if I'm being incorrectly billed and rewarded? 

JH

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: My offers not working (foxtel)

@john40 wrote:

I can't seem to get any offers through telstra 24/7 - primarily, the foxtel redeem link takes me to a 10 day trial section. The remaining offers are all trials into paid services (invitations to sign up contact with Netflix and kayo.... Thanks I guess?)

Is there any way someone could review my offers vs. Contract payments and advise if I'm being incorrectly billed and rewarded? 

@john40 No-one here can access accounts on Crowd Support. Maybe call 13 22 00 and say "Disconnect". The team are available Monday - Friday between 8:00AM - 9:30PM AEST and on Saturday and Sunday between 8:00AM - 8:00PM AEST.

Tell them you think you're paying too much and you don't think you are getting value for money and are thinking about moving on.

They are IMHO a great bunch of local people and if they can't sort anything out for you then you are plum out of luck lol.

Let us know how you got on? :-)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit