Accepted Solution

Re: Netflix

@Diamond19 

To be able to watch Netflix through Foxtel, you will need:

• an iQ4 box
  • your iQ4 to be connected to the internet
  • to be on at least software version 1.16.1.23 or higher
  • a Netflix subscription.
    Note: If you’re an existing Netflix customer, you’ll just need to log in to Netflix on your iQ4. If you don’t have an existing Netflix subscription, you can sign up through your iQ4.

Don’t have an iQ4? Existing customers can upgrade now through My Account or if you’re a new customer you can sign up online.

Need help connecting your iQ4 to the internet? See How do I connect my box to the internet?

The iQ4 Home menu has a dedicated Netflix row showing popular Netflix content, and selecting any of this content will take you straight into the Netflix app. You can also find the Netflix app in the apps row in the Home menu, plus you can open the Netflix app directly by clicking the Netflix button on the Foxtel Voice Remote. If you don’t have a Foxtel Voice Remote, press the apps button on your iQ4 remote and select Netflix
Note: Netflix isn’t available on Foxtel GO, but you can download the Netflix app to watch on another device.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Netflix

@Diamond19 

To be able to watch Netflix through Foxtel, you will need:

• an iQ4 box
  • your iQ4 to be connected to the internet
  • to be on at least software version 1.16.1.23 or higher
  • a Netflix subscription.
    Note: If you’re an existing Netflix customer, you’ll just need to log in to Netflix on your iQ4. If you don’t have an existing Netflix subscription, you can sign up through your iQ4.

Don’t have an iQ4? Existing customers can upgrade now through My Account or if you’re a new customer you can sign up online.

Need help connecting your iQ4 to the internet? See How do I connect my box to the internet?

The iQ4 Home menu has a dedicated Netflix row showing popular Netflix content, and selecting any of this content will take you straight into the Netflix app. You can also find the Netflix app in the apps row in the Home menu, plus you can open the Netflix app directly by clicking the Netflix button on the Foxtel Voice Remote. If you don’t have a Foxtel Voice Remote, press the apps button on your iQ4 remote and select Netflix
Note: Netflix isn’t available on Foxtel GO, but you can download the Netflix app to watch on another device.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now