CrowdSupport®
JacobGough
Level 1: Cadet

No Video pass through JBL Soundbar

I just had Foxtel IQ4 setup. I have Foxtel and Apple TV run into the JBL 3.1 4K Soundbar inputs both via HDMI. The HDMI ARC output on the Soundbar then runs out to a Panasonic EZ580 projector. The Apple TV works fine - audio plays through the Soundbar, and video is displayed on the projector. Foxtel however, plays audio through the Soundbar but won’t push the Video signal to the projector.
If I take the HDMI output cable from the Soundbar and plug it directly into the FOXTEL HDMI output, I get Video and Audio passing to the projector (audio through the projectors in built speaker).
It appears to be a video handshake problem between The Foxtel box and the JBL 3.1 4K Soundbar.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now