Highlighted
Paradyn
Level 2: Rookie

Problem with telstra foxtel iQ2 remote

Answered

I am having trouble with my Foxtel remote with it not changing station or doing any other functions. 

It seem that if I warm the remote up it works ok but not great.

I have been thinking of upgrading my Foxtel iQ2 box to a iQ3? 

Can I do that through Telstra with them being my Foxtel provider?

What would the cost be?

What would I need to do?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with telstra foxtel iQ2 remote

Hi Paradyn. Thanks for coming through. Appreciate your patience. Best to call us on 13 22 00 and say, 'Foxtel' at the voice prompts, to go through to a consultant who can look at the specifics of your account and assist you with a replacement box and/or remote.
Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Paradyn. Thanks for coming through. Appreciate your patience. Best to call us on 13 22 00 and say, 'Foxtel' at the voice prompts, to go through to a consultant who can look at the specifics of your account and assist you with a replacement box and/or remote.
Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Paradyn
Level 2: Rookie

Matthew - Thanks for your reply I will contact the number when I get sometime. I am a disabled person and with the new phone due to the NBN hands free phones are hard to find that has a good talking faction on it so you can hear and talk clear. All my old phone which I had aren't usable with the NBN network and off cause the cost also.
Thanks

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now