CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
markso
Level 1: Cadet

Reactivating cancelled foxtel order

Hi,

I recently signed up for the three months free foxtel offer through our local Telstra shop. The appointment was confirmed and an account number generated. I called the 132200 number early last week to cancel the order. Is it possible to reactivate a cancelled order and if so how? Thanks

Adam

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Reactivating cancelled foxtel order

Hello Markso,

Unfortunately, we are unable to 'Reactivate' an expired and cancelled order as such, however, our 3 Months Free Platinum HD FOXTEL promotion is currently running until 30/04/2016, so if you wished to opt in for the order again, please contact Telstra to create a new order for the FOXTEL promotion.

You can do this via. 13 22 00 or by visiting your local Telstra store. Please consult the following link to find your nearest store https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore

Please keep us posted on how you go Smiley Happy - Michael

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now