Highlighted
Tild
Level 1: Cadet

Remotes

Answered

Can I use any remote to access Foxtel? I need a huge remote for my mum who has macular degeneration.  It has buttons to be able to access Cable/Satellite etc but I can't get it to set up to work with Foxtel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Remotes

I searched the Foxtel Forum and found the following threads which may help you, depending on the model of remote that you are trying to configure.

Foxtel Community - Logitech Harmony Remote

Foxtel Community - Universal Remote Codes

I hope this helps

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Remotes

I searched the Foxtel Forum and found the following threads which may help you, depending on the model of remote that you are trying to configure.

Foxtel Community - Logitech Harmony Remote

Foxtel Community - Universal Remote Codes

I hope this helps

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now