CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Greydog
Level 1: Cadet

Replacement set top boxes

Answered

Hi,

I transferred to Telstra a couple of years ago and have an old set top box and a foxtel IQ box. The old box is in the spare room and began failing about a year ago, but as I could find no easy way of getting a replacement I didn't bother. It has now failed completely (composite out no longer works and it now says I am not subscribed to any channels). The second IQ box is my main box, last night it rebooted, and when it came back on could no longer find a signal. Today it will not even power up.

How can I go about getting replacement boxes, in the old Foxtel days I logged a call with Foxtel and an new box shipped straight away. Can't seem to find a Foxtel support number on the Telstra site anywhere and Foxtel web site says I no longer have an account with them.

Thanks for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Replacement set top boxes

Hi GreyDog, mate you're not having a good run with your Dog Boxes, oops Foxtel boxes are you.... Smiley LOL

If you go to the following link and click the foxtel button you'll find contact details to speak withe Telstra Foxtel team there: https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/faults-technical-support

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Hi GreyDog, mate you're not having a good run with your Dog Boxes, oops Foxtel boxes are you.... Smiley LOL

If you go to the following link and click the foxtel button you'll find contact details to speak withe Telstra Foxtel team there: https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/faults-technical-support

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

Greydog
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks,

No idea how I missed that :-)

No worries mate, us dogs have to stick together and help each other out. Hope you get it all satisfactorily sorted.

Signature.gif

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now