CrowdSupport®
Ferretg
Level 2: Rookie

Too many devices registered on Foxtel Go

Foxtel Go manage my devices shows my iPhone and two T-Boxes registered, I only have one T-Box. This is preventing me from registering my iPad. Only one of the T-Boxes can be highlighted to de-register. I don't know what to do

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
RJohnson

Re: Too many devices registered on Foxtel Go

I have the same problem

Not happy, Cant get an answer anywhere!

MLB6

Have the same problem?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi MLB6

Our Foxtel from Telstra team on 131 999 would be more than happy to give you a hand with this. 

They're available from 7am to 11pm daily to help you get Foxtel Go up and running

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ferretg

It has come back again, this time it says too many devices and that I have had my quota of device changes for the month, I have not changed devices once. It seemed to happen at the start of my billing period again
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ferretg, 

Im sorry to hear that you have had difficulties removing a registered device from your Foxtel Go. You can register 5 devices, and have 2 of them running Foxtel Go at the same time, linked to one Foxtel account. You have the choice of switching 1 device out for another each calendar month.

You can find a great step by step guide on how to de-register a device here: https://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Foxtel-Go/How-to-de-register-a-device-on-Foxtel-Go/m-p/15081#M132...

You can also find further Foxtel Go support here: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/foxtel-from-telstra/troubleshooting-foxtel...

If you are still having problems after troubleshooting and are a Foxtel on T-Box customer you can contact us Telstra 24x7 or Telstra Technical Support on 13 2200. If you are a Foxtel from Telstra customer please contact Foxtel on 13 1999

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

robsal1946
Level 1: Cadet

this is really terrible advice i have been trying since about 11pm last night umpteem calls kept being directed here there and everywhere and got nowhere. have 2 t boxes registered for some reason only use one never changed any for about 6 months i love sport was watching cricket last nightn suddenly said we had an incident please log in again.than got the message too many registered. went to my laptop to d

try and log in suddenly same message .very frustrating i love sport my wife doesnt so i use these 2 laptop and desktop to watch.now have to wait another month to hopefully just get one registered, crazy so frustrating

robsal1946

this is not right done this twice and they cant help me tells me to go to crowd support here again and still nothing

robsal1946

happening to me all the time, how is it i read one complainents reply that telstra fixed his problem by deregistring his tbox and than registering it.why cant this be done in our case. have been a member or used telstra for phones mobile internet etc since 1976 how dissapointing this is.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now