CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Trying to cancel sports pack - it won't let me cancel

I signed up for the Sports pack lady week to watch the AFL. It's the only sport I wanted. Now that the AFL has been cancelled I don't want the Sports pack any longer. I tried to cancel it In my account but it only will allow me to swap packages. I don't want to do that . Help please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Trying to cancel sports pack - it won't let me cancel

Did you get a answer for this request 

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to call 132200 to cancel a package.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi, no I didn't get anything useful. The app doesn't allow me to cancel the sports pack either. Apparently I have to do this over the phone, but I can't contact anyone at present. 

Highlighted

Try sending Telstra a message via Facebook or Twitter. They won't be able to respond straight away, but they are working through as fast as they can.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 1: Cadet

I have had a very similar problem, although I was happy to swap sports for movies.  Unfortunately it won't allow me to cancel or swap sports, I just had to add movies (for an additional $20).  Like you, I tried to call the 132200 number, but (understandably) they aren't taking these types of calls at this time.  Would love if someone has found a way to cancel sport that they could share!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit