CrowdSupport®
SlipKnot
Level 3: Gumshoe

Unable to redeem Free Foxtel With ADSL2

Emailed the below to
<Removed for Privacy>

Who had emailed me on how to redeem but I don’t get the redeem option at all.

Please advise as per my query below:

I signed up for Telstra Broadband sometime in Feb 2019 and part of the package included Foxtel Now for 24 Months.

I am unable to see and activate the offer in my account under My Offers.

Please note I also had a Foxtel Now as a part of my Prepaid Mobile offer (1 year)
that expired on the 15 May 2019.

Can you please advise now that the mobile offer is expired how can I activate/redeem the 24 mth Foxtel now from my broadband bundle.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
super11
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: Unable to redeem Free Foxtel With ADSL2

check the telstra app or vist foxtel.com.au
Mmm...hot dounut and pineapple
SlipKnot

I emailed on 16 May to Ekta still no acknowledgement.
SlipKnot

Telstra app has 10 day Foxtel now offer to redeem option.

Foxtel.com.au
On the page I let doesn’t accept my email. Eg. User.name@bigpond.com
Level 25: The Singularity

The 24mth Foxtel Now subscription that was part of the Home Broadband packages was only for new Foxtel Now customers. As you already had a subscription (and had activated a free subscription that was associated with your account), you were not eligible to take up the offer.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SlipKnot

Nope, i specified that to them upon signing up and they stated it was fine and I will still get Foxtel now

Also I had seen it appear and disappear intermittently but didn’t activate as I still had the Foxtel now via prepaid account.
My emails for accounts are different too.
SlipKnot

So hot off the phone from Hellstra

1) The redeem option for 24 isn’t showing because the offer no longer exists.
I was never getting Cem a timeframe as to - if I don’t redeem the in number of days it’ll expire.
So I raised to speak to complaints.

2) asvised that there’s no complaints/resolutions department. It doesn’t exist anymore. Wow really?

3) I said I have recordings that I’ll look into those and not once it was mentioned in there that there’d be a time limit to redeem.
Response” yes take the recording to Telstra shop and they can then reinstate it.
Do I asked why can’t you go through those recordings why do you make the customer go through this. What if I am one of those other customers who don’t record?

4) we only have recordings for 30 days.

I call all of the above bull**bleep**.

I have spent so many hours to get the modem then get the said promised service and now I dread being going through all of this again.

Why TELSTRA WHY?

The CIS for your plan will have the cutoff dates for redemption of any offers.

Going in to a Telstra Store won't help, they can't reinstate it.

You can lodge a formal complaint via https://Telstra.com/complaints
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SlipKnot

The CIS for your plan will have the “cutoff dates for redemption” of any offers.

No one cared to mention this even once to this day.

You should have been given or sent a copy of it when you signed your last contract.
SlipKnot

Should, but I didnt.
Yes I go sent so many PDF files
Which weren’t even my contract just generic plans comparison sort.
Also my final sign up PDF doesn’t state any of this.
Just to overwhelm enduser with so many PDFs that don’t even relate to my contract, I had raised this too.

Are you Telstra staff?
I need to speak to someone
I have had it with typing this everyday and explaining it.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @SlipKnot,

Please chat with our online team at https://tel.st/tpgcn who can review your account and discuss further. 

Don't hesitate to let us know how you go, or contact us about any other matter. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SlipKnot

Great I just mentioned that I don’t want to chat I’d rather a phone call.
And you’re telling me to chat.

Last person I spoke to said theres no complaints/resolution team and that they were dissolved. (I have phone recordings of this)
So my partner tweeted and found of course that’s incorrect info tweeted by Telstra.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply. If you don't want to chat to a consultant online and wish to call, please call us on 13 22 00.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now